Chapter 5

Previously on chapter 4:

"Meow~Meow"I meowed and walked away."See you again,if we do meet again,buddy"he said while smiling a bit before walking away too.
__________________________________

Wednesday, Public Park,10 p.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking around the park and saw two people rap battling.It was someone with a radio head against someone that had mouse ears.The rhythm was really good but I kept on going.

I was about to cross the road when someone that looked like a blob stopped me.It was smiling at me so I smiled back."Hello,it's nice to meet you.My name's (Y/N),What's yours?"

It kept silent."Not much of a talker?It's alright...so wanna seat at that bench over there or...?"I asked while laughing nervously.He came closer and said."Rap battle me"

"Sure" "Yay!"He pulled a boom box out of nowhere and placed it in the middle.'3,2,1 GO!'We started rapping.The rhythm was sick.It sounded cartoony (is that even a word).

After the song,I won.He seemed angry that he lost."Hey, it's alright...hmm...I'll tell you this,if I win the next round I have to buy something for you and if you win I create an album for you.How does that sound?"He just stared at me but his furrowed eyebrows were gone.

I had to give him a choice where he gets advantages at least.Since,I've dealt with people with this type of personality,I know what's best to do and what's not.

"Listen here,tall person with twinkling eyes.I really want an ice cream sundae so you better win this next battle,got that?or I'll kill you",he said.'Oh gosh,he must really want it' I thought.

"Haha,sure uhh...you haven't given me your name"I said."It's Bob.Remember that,pea brain."he replied.

"Hehe,sure Bob"I said while saluting.He seemed to like me saluting to him,he probably feels like an important person.I made a mental note that he likes praises."Now let's start the battle,I really want that ice cream sundae"he said and we started the next battle.

I win again and he seemed really happy."Great!you won.Now let's get ice cream sundaes."he said while pulling my hand to where I assume is his favorite ice cream shop.'His childishness is really funny to me,it feels like having a little brother.'I thought.

We got to the ice cream shop and bought two ice cream sundaes.His was chocolate flavored with a few chocolate chip cookies.Mines was (F/F) and I added some (whatever you like to put on ice cream).

We finished eating then we went back to the park."Alright,(Y/N).We're friends now, got it?Let me settle some rules for you to know.First,I ain't dream, don't call me that.Second, don't get scared after I do this"he said.

"Do what?"I ask confused on what he meant.Then everything turned black.I think I went through a portal because I was falling.Then,I hit the ground.

Wednesday,Bob's world,12.00 p.m.

I looked around and saw that I was in a green field.The sun had a face for some reason."Hey,over here!U ok?"Bob asked."Yea, I'm fine.Where are we?" "In my world!I want you to meet two people.Come,come!"he said and began walking.