Home Sweet Home

(Y/N) will meet GF in the next chapter for now they're just getting used to Keith's house.
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Previously on chapter 1:

I walk towards them and tap their shoulder.They turn around and their eyes became wide. It starts sparkling.I chuckled a bit.'Typical (Y/N)',I thought. They place their food and drink down beside them and said," It's so nice to meet you again,..!!!"...

!!!"

T

hursday, Funktown Airport,9.00 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

"It's so nice to meet you again,Updike!!!",I said. How long has it been since I've last seen him?!
"It's nice to meet you too,(Y/N)",He smiles and sits beside me. "What are you doing here? Aren't you busy?",I question.
"Yes,I am busy. I came here because I have to deal with... something,"He replies.
"Monster hunting again?",I ask.
"Yep, I want to thank you again for helping me with catching that slime monster",He relaxes in the seat.
"No need to thank me.I just happen to be there and you guys were doing a bad job at dealing with it"I smirk and take a sip of my (F/D).
"Want some of my (F/F)? It's really good",I ask.
"No, thank you,"He looks at me. We sit there in silence and I enjoy my snack. I thought back of when I first met Updike.

~ Flashback ~

Tuesday, Riverdale Community Park, 5.00 p.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

I went on a jog to clear my mind. I put on my earphones and listen to (F/S). I am wearing a (F/C) shirt with a star in the middle just like the character Steven from Steven Universe and short knee high (F/C) pants along with my (F/C) track shoes. I'm also carrying my (F/C) backpack. You know the backpack Dora carries around that can carry anything? Well,my backpack is like that, it can fit in anything and I mean ANYTHING. I could probably kidnap someone with it- Back to what is happening, The sight of nature sure is delightful. Kids are playing with their friends. Elders talking with each other and here I am all alone but I enjoy the silence.

After a while of jogging, I don't see anyone now.... probably because I went near the forest next to the park. Suddenly, something or rather someone was thrown out of the forest. I run towards the person and check them if they have any injuries. The person looks like a soldier with a 'TGG' badge on their right chest. "'TGG'? What's that?" I thought. "Are you ok, sir or mam?",I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine and I'm a sir, thank you very much",he said and quickly gets up while adjusting his uniform. All of a sudden, I hear screams, people calling names and cursing from the forest.

I glance at the guy and see him shaking but when he notices me looking at him, he quickly regains confidence and said "Listen here, kid. You didn't see or hear anything, got it?Good,now scram". After that,he quickly runs back into the forest. I'm taken aback by him telling me to scram and calling me a kid. I'm 19 for Pete's sake!