twenty

Fuck man… people die over coffee, don't they? (I mean… I would too.)

If I ever write a novel, it would probably be, “Coffee for a better life” or “Coffee a better partner”

Cool isn't it? I was born that way ; )

Nah, I'm opening a coffee shop. “Jaemin's coffee shop.”

Too obvious.

Galaxygers (Galaxy + Rogers) cuz… Starbucks ( GET IT? :P )

Ok sorry. Gtg. Can't believe I laughed at it tho.

Too many customers today. I have a headache and I'm afraid I will be a little late...FUCKK!

Ok gtg :(

Did you get some sleep? Are you still sleeping? Oh boy, I miss you sm :(

Do you want me to get some pizza? We can watch some movies or something.

AH SAY SOMETHING, are you still asleep?
OKAY. I'M GETTING A PIZZA.

The whole weekend, I'm spending every hour and every minute with you until you get tired of me.

Okay, gtg. This is the last order… be there in 30 or 40 if the traffic is crazy.

FUCKKK. the universe hates me spending time with you. 

-----------

Reading Jaemin's crisis texts seemed much more entertaining than the movie he watched. At least he helped him get over things for some minutes.

The whole coffee table was filled with those pictures and the whole room with some more pictures and binders. It seemed like he was living in filth and he had no intention to clean it.

He flinched suddenly as someone rang the doorbell. He was sure Jaemin wouldn't be here this soon. He peeked outside to find Jiya.

“I'm sorry…” she said, crying.

Jeno's first instinct was to close the door. “Go,” he demanded.

“I can't… Can we talk?”

“Oh my god...What's even left to say?” he asked. “And I intend to be mean. Please go.”

“You can scold me… I'm still here, I'm always there… I'm waiting, Jeno-ya.”

“Go,” Jeno repeated himself.

“I love you…”

“I'm sorry...but I just don't. I can't. I love somebody else… Go.”

“I can change…”

“Please do.”

“So… does that mean I get a chance?”

“What? No! Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell you that it's not you? It can never be you.”

“Why?”

At this point, Jeno was getting frustrated. “Why?” he scoffed. “Why?!” he repeated. He was fuming. “Because this isn't loving, it is why.”

“You can't say that.” Jiya laughed. “You're just different…”

Jeno wanted to laugh. “Is that how you're justifying all of this?” he asked, looking at the mess in front of him. “Secreting taking my photos, sending me letters and gifts in the creepiest way possible for years, and fucking with my head?