B Word

Walking in her house drained, she let out a sigh as she finally feel the breeze of home. She can finally sleep long hours on her bed, and do nothing. She immediately dropped her body on her bed the moment she arrived in her room, and she let out a sigh of total relief.

"God, I missed this bed."She uttered as she hug a huge pillow and she closed her eyes.

"Babe, you home?"A voice suddenly asked and she hummed.

"Yeah, finally home."She answered and she opened her eyes to see her boyfriend who just got out of the shower.

"Oh hey, hottie."Cher said with a soft giggle and he laughed before walking towards her.

"How's your flight?"Rob asked as he plant a soft kiss on her lips that made her smile.

"Tiring. I'm exhausted, not just from the flight."Cher answered and Rob slowly ran his fingers through her hair.

"You're home. You can finally rest."Rob uttered and she hummed.

"Can I have another kiss before you put on your clothes?"Cher asked all of a sudden and he immediately bent down to kiss her.

"I'll just put on my clothes then I'll cuddle you, okay?I'll also help you change your clothes. Just stay in bed."Rob said against her lips and she nodded with a smile.

"I missed you, Robert."Cher whispered and he bit her lower lip.

"I missed you, more, Cherilyn."Rob replied before standing up.

Cher closed her eyes while waiting for Rob, and after a few more moments, she can already feel his presence.

"I grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts for you."Rob whispered all of a sudden and she slowly sat up before giving a peck on his lips

"Are you hungry?Or you wanna sleep first?"Rob asked as he watch her change her clothes and she hummed.

"I wanna sleep first."Cher answered and he nodded, kissing her forehead.

"I'll sleep with you."Rob said and she smiled.

When she's done changing her clothes, Rob settled beside her and she immediately lied on his arm before resting her hand on his chest.

"Robert?"Cher called for him all of a sudden and he looked down at her.

"Yeah?"Rob asked as he brush her hair with his fingers.

"Wouldn't it be nice if you know, there's a little baby in the house."Cher said all of a sudden that made his eyes go round.

"A baby?"Rob asked and Cher nodded with a hum.

"Because, they're just adorable and Chaz and Lijah are not little babies anymore, and I miss taking care of babies."Cher answered.

"But babe, you still have lots of work to do. If we have a baby now, you'll have to stop everything."Rob said softly.

"I know. But I really want one."Cher uttered.

"You really wanna get pregnant and have a baby?"Rob asked and she cheekily smiled.

"Yes."Cher answered.

"As in carry a human being inside of you for nine months, push the little human out of you, stop work for you don't know how long, and take care of the baby?"Rob asked and she softly giggled.

"Yes, that."Cher answered.

"Are you sure you want that or you're just exhausted that you're having those thoughts?"Rob asked and her forehead creased.