First

Since finding out that Cher's pregnant, Robert have been looking out for her, going with her in every event, and of course, he is present in every check-up.

"Babe, you still doing good?"Robert asked as Cher sit down after recording a song for her new album.

"Yeah, I'm still doing good."Cher answered and Rob started rubbing her baby bump before he kneeled in front of her.

"Hey, our little Italian bean."Rob said softly that made Cher laugh.

"You still doing good there? Just let mommy work for the album, okay? It's going to be an amazing album, I promise you."Rob added and Cher smiled as she run her fingers through his hair.

"I just know you're going to be a great dad."Cher said softly and Rob looked at her.

"I love you."Robert said softly and she smiled.

"I love you, too, my Robert."Cher replied and she gently cupped his face.

"Can you order food?"Cher whispered that made him giggle before planting a kiss on her lips.

"What does my bella and my little Italian bean want?"Rob asked and she cheekily smiled.

"Onion rings and mozarella sticks."Cher answered and Rob kissed her baby bumb before standing up to kiss her forehead.

"That's all?"Rob asked and Cher nodded with a hum.

"Thank you, daddy."Cher said and Rob smiled.

"Anything to make you and our little Italian bean happy."Rob said and Cher laughed.

"Our baby's not just Italian, you know."Cher said whilst playfully rolling her eyeballs.

"Our baby is mostly Italian if you think about it."Rob retorted and Cher laughed.

"Okay, fine but it will be a real shame on you if our baby looks like me. Our baby will look more Armenian than Italian."Cher said and Rob scoffed before laughing.

"It still won't be a shame because I'm the dad, the moment that baby started developing inside you, he or she already have that "Italian-ness" even if our little bean won't look like me."Robert said and Cher laughed.

"I freaking peed on my pants a little, babe."Cher said and Rob giggled before kissing her forehead.

"I brought extras, bag's on the couch, go to the bathroom."Robert uttered and she smiled.

--
From her first trimester until the end of her second trimester, Cher worked as much as she can until everybody around her told her to just rest for her last trimester which she obliged.

"Robert!"Cher exclaimed as she sit on their bed and in a snap, Robert is in front of her.

"What, babe?"Robert asked as he cup her face and she is crying.

"Why are you crying?"Robert asked softly as he start planting kissing her forehead.

"Is something wrong?"Robert asked again.

"My shoes don't fit anymore."Cher cried and Rob wiped her tears with his thumb.

"It's okay, babe, we can buy temporary shoes for you that's also comfortable for you."Rob said almost a whisper.

"I barely have shoes and clothes to fit anymore."Cher whispered.

"But you're still gorgeous, my love. And you have our little bean inside you so that's normal."Rob uttered and she pouted her lips. Rob planted a soft kiss on her sllips and she smiled. A half smile.