Birthday

Cher is back on tour after her break and once again, Robert and Tigran are with her to support her and for her to not be away from Tigran that much.

"Mama!"Tigran suddenly cried as the little boy run to his parents' bed and Cher groaned.

"It's still early, my love."Cher mumbled and she quickly felt Tigran on her stomach.

"Mama."Tigran once again cried and Cher rubbed his back.

"What's wrong?Why are you crying?"Cher asked and Tigran crawled to her arm before the little boy hugged her neck.

"Ty Ty want mama."Tigran cried and Cher hugged him.

"Mama's here now. Sorry we didn't take you last night because you slept early."Cher said softly and she is just rubbing her little boy's back.

"Mama go pawty, no Ty Ty, Ty Ty sad."Tigran said softly and Cher quickly felt sad.

"But you slept early that's why mama and dada didn't take you to the concert."Cher said and Tigran looked at her.

"Mama, I wake up and uhhmm uhmm sad."Tigran uttered.

"What did you do after you woke up sad?"Cher asked as she caress her son't face.

"Go nanight."Tigran answered and Cher giggled.

"You go nanight again after you woke up?"Cher asked and Tigran nodded with a hum.

"Mama, Ty Ty go pawty, pease?"Tigran asked.

"Okay, we will take you tonight."Cher answered and Tigran widely smiled.

"Do you want milk?"Cher asked and Tigran nodded before he started tugging his mother's shirt.

"Mik, mama, pease?"Tigran asked and Cher laughed before she started breastfeeding her baby boy, and she just closed her eyes and started caressing Tigran's head, back in silence.

Waking up from his deep slumber, he let out a deep sigh before slowly opening his eyes. He looked around before his eyes landed on his girlfriend and their baby boy, and that view immediately made him smile.

He gently kissed the top of his son's head before slowly placing his hand on his girlfriend's cheek and started caressing it. Cher slowly opened her eyes, feeling the warmth of her boyfriend's hand and she smiled.

"Hi."She whispered with a soft giggle.

"Hi, baby. Good morning."Robert greeted before he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Ty Ty woke you up?"Rob asked and she slowly nodded.

"Yeah, but it's fine. He just told me that when he woke up last night he is sad because we didn't take him to the concert."Cher answered and the two of them giggled.

"Happy birthday, my love."Robert suddenly uttered and she smiled.

"Thank you, my Robert."Cher replied and they suddenly heard a pop.

"Done, mama."Tigran intervened that made his parents giggle.

"You full?"Cher asked as Tigran slowly sit up and the little boy nodded.

"But you will still eat bread and fruits later, okay?"Robert uttered and Tigran nodded.

"Hi, dada."Tigran greeted and Rob laughed.

"Hi, little prince. Are you happy now?Not sad anymore?"Robert asked and Tigran crawled towards him.

"Uhmm dada, you, mama go pawty, Ty Ty sad, no Ty Ty go pawty when Ty Ty woke up."Tigran narrated and Robert carried Tigran to his chest.