Big Brother

Knowing that Cher is ready to pop sooner or later, Robert and Cher just let Tigran be as clingy to them as he wants. They gave him all their attention especially when he is having his toddler tantrums.

"I don't want mommy and dada go with no Ty Ty!"Tigran when he saw his father loading up their car with the baby bag and Cher's bags for the hospital.

"But your baby brother or baby sister is almost here, baby."Robert uttered and Tigran cried harder.

"No baby, please?"Tigran cried and Robert carried him.

"Listen to daddy first, please?"Robert asked and Tigran hugged his neck, still crying.

"Tigran Giovanni, listen first, please?"Robert once again asked and Tigran looked at him.

"The baby will not take mommy and daddy away from, okay? And you are going to be a big brother, you're gonna teach the baby to sing and dance and go party."Rob said softly and Tigran is still crying.

"But you go without Ty Ty."Tigran uttered.

"Because in the hospital you will get tired because the doctor will check on mommy."Robert explained and Tigran is starting to calm down from his cries.

"I promise, when the baby is already here, Ty Ty will go to the hospital with Gee."Robert uttered and Tigran hugged his neck.

"Ty Ty will be sad."Tigran whispered and Robert started rubbing his back while swaying gently

"It's just a day or two days. Tomorrow, you might meet your baby sister or baby brother already."Robert uttered.

"You wanna cuddle with mommy and daddy for a short while before we leave?"Rob asked and Tigran is sniffing.

"Yes."Tigran said almost a whisper and Rob immediately went in their house to see Cher.

"Mommy, can we cuddle Ty Ty before we leave?"Robert asked the moment they saw Cher in their living room.

"Hey, come here, mommy's handsome Ty Ty."Cher said and Tigran quickly reached his arms to his mother.

"Why are you crying?Don't cry."Cher said softly as she hug Tigran and the little boy hugged her tight.

"Because mommy, you and dada go without Ty Ty and Ty Ty sad."Tigran said softly and Cher kissed his cheek.

"Oh, baby, mommy needs to go to the hospital because your baby sister or baby brother can't stay in mommy's tummy forever. The doctor will take the baby out of mommy."Cher explained.

"But mommy, you be hurt."Tigran said and Cher softly giggled.

"Mommy will be hurt for just one second, just one second and then, mommy's already okay."Cher replied.

"After one second there will be baby?"Tigran asked and Cher nodded with a hum.

"And when the baby is already out of mommy, Ty Ty will go to the hospital with Gee so that mommy can cuddle with Ty Ty and the baby."Cher said softly.

"But baby is small. Baby will be hurt when cuddle."Tigran retorted.

"Then mommy will cuddle Ty Ty while daddy is holding the baby. And you can kiss the baby even if the baby is small."Cher said and Tigran hugged her again.

"Okay, daddy is joining in the hug."Robert suddenly uttered as he hug Cher and Tigran and that made Cher giggle.

"I love you, Tigran."Robert whispered and Tigran looked at him.

"Awavyou, dada."Tigran replied and Rob kissed him on the lips.

"How about mommy's kiss?"Cher asked and Tigran looked at Cher before he pouted his lips.