Another One

Weeks after Robert and Cher's engagement, they went on with the tour with just their family knowing their engagement. When they had the chance to go home for a week and have a rest from the tour, Robert and Cher started planning for their wedding even if they are unsure if when's their wedding going to be.

"Did you know what our amazing son is complaining about last night?"Cher asked as she sit on their bed and Rob looked at her.

"What?Surprise me."Robert answered and Cher laughed.

"He was complaining to his grandmother, and his aunt that we didn't take him with us to dinner and he is saying that you are his daddy and it's your birthday so he should be there, too."Cher explained and the two of them laughed.

"It's dada's birthday, why is Tigran left at home with Grandma and Gee?"Cher asked and the two of them are still laughing.

"I think last night was the first time that it was just the two of us since we went back on tour."Robert said and Cher nodded with a hum.

"And I knew that our little boy will complain but I still pushed through with it because I wanna be selfish with daddy last night."Cher said and Rob pulled her to him.

"And mommy gave me the best present last night."Rob said and Cher laughed.

"You liked my present?"Cher asked, biting her lower lip.

"I loved it so much, you almost owed me a back massage."Robert answered and Cher laughed.

"I can give you a back massage now if you want."Cher said softly and Robert started planting soft kisses on her lips.

"No, I think you need a full body massage. I know you're tired from the tour, we only have a week to rest."Robert said in between their kisses and Cher hummed.

"Am I in good hands?Is this massage worth it?"Cher asked.

"More than worth it, baby, I'm telling you."Rob answered and Cher ran her tongue on Robert's lips before lifting his shirt over his head.

"I love you."Cher whispered as Robert slowly lift the hem of her camisole.

"I love you, more."Rob replied as he expose her breast and she smiled.

"Mommy's beautiful breasts."Robert uttered and he started playing with her hardened nipple.

"Breathing so hard already?"Robert asked before pinching and twisting her nipple that made her gasp.

"Your hand just feels good already."Cher answered almost a whisper and Robert smirked. His mouth met her breast that made her gasp and they suddenly heard their bedroom door open and shut loudly that made Robert quickly pull back.

"Hey, Tigran, it's past your bed time, what are you doing here?"Robert asked when he saw their son with his binky and stuffed toy.

"Ty Ty go sleep with mama and dada, pease?"Tigran said softly as he climb his parents' bed and Cher quickly carried him.

"Why?You missed mama and dada last night?"Cher asked and Tigran nodded with a hum.

"Because mama, Ty Ty not go with mama and dada last night."Tigran answered and Cher chortled.

"Because, yesterday was dada's birthday and mama planned a dinner for mama and dada only, no little kids, no babies."Cher said and Tigran frowned.

"But mama, gamma said that Ty Ty not baby. Ty Ty is uhmm uhmm big boy."Tigran retorted and Robert and Cher giggled.

"Oh, so you can't sleep with mama and dada anymore if you're already a big boy."Robert suddenly uttered that made Tigran's forehead crease.

"No, dada, I want sleep with mama and dada."Tigran uttered, hugging his mother.