A/N - When the Fanfic takes place

SPOILERS FOR YEAR 2 VOLUMES 3, 4 AND 4.5

I've now read volumes 4 and 4.5 so I'm going to continue this reaction fanfic while working with the fact that those events have taken place. I don't think any of what I've written so far does anything to contradict new events too much. There are a few reactions and dialogue that I might have changed had I read these 2 books before but it's nothing substantial enough for me to change it now.

Sorry to anyone that hasn't had a chance to read the latest volumes yet. I just can't backtrack on character development written by the author of the actual series.

One thing I'm going to change very slightly is the announcement of Kei and Ayanokoji's relationship. If you read 4.5 you'll know that they'll be announcing their relationship the next day but obviously, the book ends before they do. I'm going to pretend that they had a change of plans and opted to keep it a secret. I just think it makes sense from a reaction fic standpoint.

However, I will be keeping the fact that Katsuragi knows about Ayanokoji's involvement with Ryuen, Horikita's knowledge of the rooftop fight and Ichinose's knowledge of KiyoKei. Basically everything except their announcement. This might seem like I'm taking away some reaction material and that is true but it also gives me some different options.

Anyway, I'll stop writing useless A/N's now and actually write the next part.