Part 3- new world

Hello all again and welcome back to the third part of the story. Thank you for reading an I hope you enjoy the story.

I will be using italics for character thoughts.

Unknown region of the universe:

On a planet in the far reaches of the universe stood one of its most powerful beings to exist ever, the Shadow Monarch. This almighty being who chose to the leave the planet he called home appeared on this unknown planet to venture.

Sung Jin-woo's POV

I stood there looking at the surrounding landscape of mountains and lakes with villages that were dotted across the surface. I realised that this planet was similar to earth in regards to the topography of the place, other than this place seemed to be in the medieval era. Another key difference I noticed was the mana of the planet was more concentrated than earth.

I sent out some of my soldiers to the nearby towns to gather information about this new world, whilst enjoying the scenery without the sound of cars or the visible pollution. Information streamed into my head about this world as a frown appeared on my face with a sigh.

Great, a planet filled with dungeons and monsters, what's new!

After some more information I came to realise that this continent is called Dicathen, a place populated with humans, elves and dwarves on separate kingdoms. The humans and dwarfs here seemed to be in a mutually agreeable trade relationship whilst the elves keep to themselves in a large forest in the southern area of the continent.

So this place is ruled by the three races then, seems interesting. Wait! what race would I be then if I'm immortal and a monarch?

I continued debating with myself for a while before removing these thoughts from my head and jumping down the cliff to a town in the distance.

As I came close to the town I felt the mana ripple in an erratic manor that surprised me a little. Walking towards the source of the ripple I saw what was left of a house and three people, two adults and a child in a hole. I walked towards them noticing the dark orange, small cores centred at their abdomen as well as a black one in the child that looked to be newly formed.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked in their native tongue that I had my soldiers research for the last few days.

They both looked to me in suspicion at first, but after looking at my body they sighed in relief.

"We are alright thanks" the man replied as he tried climbing out of the newly formed hole.

I stretched my hand towards him and asked if he wanted help, to which he gladly accepted and I pulled him up with ease which shocked him as he knew how much power would be needed to lift him up.

He then turned around and helped the woman out of the hole and brought her close to him and if she asked if she was alright. I saw the young boy in her hands who was unconscious and noticed all the cuts and bruises on him from what I assumed was the rubble of the wreck.

I then saw his mother heal him as his small injuries went away at a very slow rate. I watched as I realised how superior Berus healing is compared to others. I realised my mistake immediately as I could feel the former ant king inside me boasting of my praise to his fellow comrades, I sighed inwardly as they approached me.

"Thanks for the help" the unknown man said with a cheerful expression on his face.

"No problem" I replied with a faint smile at my face.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? And why did you help us?" The women asked in a cautious manner.

"Ah yes forgive me, my name is Sung-Jin woo, I recently arrived to this town when when I saw the explosion of your home and was worried so I came to check it out" I lied as from former experience I knew that only high level beings such as the monarchs and rulers were only able to sense mana to its full extent

"Thank you for your help Sung-jin woo" said the unknown women as the cautiousness and protective aura she gave off receded.

"My name is Alice leywin, and my husband Rey leywin" she said with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both" I said looking at the sleeping child that had a pale face and ragged breathing. "So I assume he is the source of the explosion" I asked

"Yes, how did you know that?" Alice asked with a hint of shock in her voice as Rey stared at me in surprise.

"Well I assume that the newly formed core inside of him caused the explosion" I replied

"Newly form- they didn't even get to finish as they saw the core inside their son as they both nearly fainted on the spot.

"Are you both alright?" I asked as their faces were pale with both horror and shock.

"Y-y-yes" they replied together.

After settling them down after the shock of their son getting what was called a 'mana core' we talked a while and got along, exchanging normal small talk and whilst I asked about this place they asked about who I was, to which I fabricated a perfect back story thanks to igris.

"I wonder Jin-woo, do you have a place to stay?" Alice asked.

"No, I just arrived to this area before seeing the explosion of your house" I replied.

"We would offer you a place to stay but it seems that we are also in need of a place to stay for a while" Rey said.

"It should be fine to fix. You two can go out to get some basic necessities and food and clothes and I'll fix the house." I said

"What!" They said in unison. "Are you sure that you'd be able to do this by yourself. I can help you if you want?" Rey said.

"No it's fine you go out, I'll have the house fixed up soon so it will be fine" I replied.

"Okay then, we'll also have to to trouble you to look after Arthur for us whilst we are out" they said as they waved and left to the inner town area.

I smiled as I saw that they left the area before looking at the sleeping child on the floor before motioning for a few of my soldiers to come out whilst sealing the area with illusion magic and instructing them to rebuild the house. I looked at their work with a smile before recalling them and removing the magic to see Alice and Rey coming back.

Thanks for reading the chapter I hope you enjoyed it. See you for the next one. Bye