Part 10

Hello all and welcome back to my story. Sorry for not posting yesterday I was very busy and very tired. Thank you for reading.

1 1/2 years later

Arthur's pov

After the constant physical training from the last two and a half years my body has improved massively to the point where no one could match me in strength alone. Not only that my technique had being refined to perfection, to where I was learning new ways to attack without magic constantly.

According to uncle Jin woo though I had her to get out of the mindset of the fact that I was used to being in a taller body. Although he was pleased with my current standards and said we would move on as it was getting boring to watch me train all the time. Now we are moving onto training the mana in my body and how to effectively take it in and use it.

As time dragged on a year had passed and I was getting better at storing and using mana without my core, which was still sealed up, and could manipulate it a bit. This made me wonder who uncle Jin woo really was as he had knowledge about mana that I had never heard about. He also  brought silvie along with him to train her in secrecy which confused me.

After another year and a half I was getting better at mana to the point where I could take large quantities of mana in my body and use it to destroy a few trees.

"Not bad" I heard as I turned to see the expressionless face of uncle Jin woo.

"You don't seem too impressed" I ask with a depressed face.

"Well when you can destroy a battlefield purely using mana then I'll be impressed" he said with a faint smile as I looked at him in horror of those high expectations.

"I'm not a monster like you" I replied with glare, thinking that I'll die of old age before that happens.

"Oh by the way your sisters birthday we'll be in a few days and now that we've concluded training, we shall head back" he said elevating my spirits at the thought of seeing my family again.

"So it's being five years huh" I said as I revelled in the thought of leaving this boring place.

"So can you release the seal on my mana core?" I asked thinking how much better it will be to advance my level and how strong I'll be.

"No" he replied as I looked at him with a confused and annoyed look.

"Huh, why not?!" I asked with both anger and confusion.

"I want to see you in real combat first before I do that" he said with his signature smile.

I sighed in defeat as I saw silvie running at my in full speed in her fox form before jumping onto my shoulder then to my head.

"Papa" she said with a grin.

"How are you silvie?" I asked as I could see she was stronger than before.

"Much stronger now, he helped enchanted my abilities massively" she replied with grin.

"That's good" I said.

"Let's go then, also don't tell anyone about how I slowed time" uncle Jin woo said before snapping his fingers.

I could see that the mist around the island had disappeared and the strange energy that I assumed slowed time apart returned to Jin woo. I felt his mana encase me and silvie as we turned into a flash of light before speeding through the air at full speed. What I was happy about was that now I was stronger I could see more of the ground than before compared to the blue I felt back then.

After a few minutes we reached xyrus city and I could see the manor and everyone who was waiting outside. I smiled at the thought of seeing everyone again.