Chapter 1

<><><>

"Onii Chan! Look! There's a person here!"

"Huh?- Nezuko?"

"We have to help them, nobody can survive out in the cold like this."

"... Alright Nezuko.."

<><><>

"Papa! Look he's starting to wake up!"

"I can see that, go get your mother."

"Okay!"

The man slowly opened his eyes to reveal his golden eyes.

He looked around the strange unfamiliar room he was in, until he made we contact with a man with dark magenta(?) eyes with white pupils, his eyes held no I'll intent, only calmness and kindness.

"You shouldn't sit up, your body is still warming up." the man said calmly with a smile.

The strange man nodded, he began to stare at the ceiling.

"My name is Tanjuro Kamado, my eldest children found you in the snow. They couldn't leave you there so they both brought you here." the man, Tanjuro explained.

The man nodded, it was now his turn to introduce himself.

"I go by many names, but nowadays I tend to go by Zhongli." Zhongli Introduced himself, his voice was very deep.

Tanjuro nodded, he wondered why Zhongli didn't give a last name but it wasn't his business so he didn't say anything.

"You should continue to rest, you were very cold when my children found you." Zhongli nodded, and closed his eyes, still leaving his guard up, for he didn't know if he could trust this family... Just yet.

<><><>

(The next day)

The room was silent, the sun rays began to purge the room.

Zhongli opened his eyes to the blinding light, he quickly covered his eyes but regretted doing so after he felt an aching pain.

His body felt numb, even if he was now warm, no longer cold. His body still needed to adapt again after being asleep for so long.

He then closed his eyes again, retreating his hand back to the way it was. He heard the door open quietly, it wasn't Tanjuro.

'It must be on of his kids I suppose..' Zhongli opened his eyes again ignoring the pain in his eye for having the sun in them.

He turned his head to see a a boy who looked exactly like Tanjuro.

The boy jumped a little since Zhongli turned to him.

"U-Uh, sorry sir!" he bowed and closed the door quickly.

Zhongli held a face of confusion, but turned his head back to the sun.

"..."

'Just how long... Have I been asleep for? And why... Have I awoken now? Wasn't I sealed a long time ago..' Zhongli pushed those thoughts away, and felt the sun move away from his eyes, in which he could finally see clearly without the sun in his eyes.

'...Who knows... Maybe there is something here that has forced my awakening..'