Chapter 7

<><><>

Small pieces of flesh flew into a hole, then there was a giant new world, dimension it seemed. I infinite doors, there seemed to be no end, it seemed like one who would be trapped there would go insane, being trapped in an infinite world.

The pieces of flesh hurriedly reformed onto a flat platform in the fortress, Muzan slowly regenerated as quickly as he could, veins popping out, his eyes showing nothing but fear and anger.

'He- out of all humans, he too brought me to this point!' Muzan shook violently, his mouth started to foam.

-

After awhile, Muzan made himself presentable, 'that humans presence reminded me of an old presence a thousand years ago..' He kept a mental note to remember so, "Nikame, summon #########" then a sound of a biwa was heard, then his right-hand man appeared.

"######### please set a meeting with those who still still live with hatred for humanity." ######### nodded, the strum of a biwa was heard again and he was gone.

'I have a feeling...this human isn't exactly who others think he is, I barely did an inch of damage to him and THAT family, THAT family who upholds HIS legacy of ### breathing, he is different from HIM which means I must take this measure...and the way he spoke, seemed ancient like he had lived for many...many...years' Muzan began to put the pieces together, but he was right in some ways, but also incorrect.

He didn't figure out that Zhongli wasn't a ##m#n, but a #od who #a##ed am##g h##a#s that had been recently #wo#en from being s##l#d in the cold depths, nobody knows that he ###ke# at all, or how the ##a# weakened enough for him to a##k#n.

-

-???-

"From Muzan Kibutsuji.." the mysterious being took ######### in to plan a meeting.

-

After ######### left, the being chuckled to itself in the darkness.

"It has been awhile since we were last able to use our staffs...this could be our chance to rise to the thrones once again."

"But how do you plan on ##t#ay##g the d###n ###g? He's quite powerful enough to be able to claim the throne as if right now."

"Remember...we beings have existed long before he took the throne, but now we shall rise again and take the throne."

"Then I suppose you have a plan?"

"Oh of course heheh...we've been in the shadows for so long, nobody will expect us."

-

Tanjiro ascended up the mountain slowly with a smile, with his basket empty and his pockets full he walked up the mountain excited to see his family once again.

He then smelled something, it wasn't anything strange it just...bothered him a little.

Once he finally ascended the mountain enough to see his home, he began to walk faster.

'Why aren't they here to greet me?' It was unusual of course, but he thought he understood why, 'must be from the cold weather..' he thought, he placed his large basket down onto the flattened snow.

But he hadn't seen the aftermath of the incident that had happened, due to the snow storm covering every inch of evidence.

Tanjiro opened the door excitedly to see his siblings, "I'm home!" He shouted out happily, doors opened slowly, the faces of his siblings seemed traumatized and scared for a moment, then their eyes had a glimmer of hope.

"Onii Chan!" All his siblings (except Rokuta)ran up to Tanjiro and hugged his very tightly as if he was going to disappear forever.

Tanjiro hugged them back.

-

After a few minutes, the hug broke apart, Tanjiro's face started to show concern for his siblings.

"Are...are you guys okay?" He questioned, he was genuinely confused and curious, and he was also worried for his dear siblings.

"W-we...we..." Hanako and Shigeru burst into tears and hugged eachother for their lives, Takeo held back but a few tears of fear began to form.

'What happened??' Tanjiro questioned, he had never seen his siblings this scared before, they couldn't even speak a full sentence about it.

Tanjiro pulled them all into a hug once again, "don't worry, don't tell me if it's this bad, I'm here now I'll protect you!" Tanjiro had a warm smile, obviously taking the situation lightly but still being concerned for his siblings.

"Tanjiro.." Tanjiro looked up from to the voice of his mother, Kie shook slightly but composed herself.

"Come into Nezuko's room, me and Zhongli have something to discuss with you...about Nezuko.." she spoke quietly, looking down.

"Is Rokuta alright as well?" Kie nodded, Tanjiro sighed in relief.

Tanjiro let go of his siblings who began to whine and didn't want to let him go.

Kie looked at the door to Nezukos room, then to Tanjiro.

"Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru. Nothing bad will happen anymore, let go on Tanjiro for now, he won't be gone for long...this conversation will be important." Takeo, Hanako, and Shigeru all let go instantly, though they stayed still afraid to move an inch.

Tanjiro began to walk towards Nezukos room, but also taking a glance over to his unmoving siblings who stared at the floor blankly yet nervously.

A bead of sweat dripped from Tanjiros forehead, he took a deep breath and prepared himself for a conversation, and a sight he wouldn't be expecting to see.