Jessie x Male Reader (Lemon)

P.O.V. [Name]

I sighed as I walked through the town I was in, traveling was always a bit of a hassle, but it allowed me the chance to see new things I wouldn't be able to otherwise. Plus, it was always a nice surprise when I ran into familiar faces on the road. I'll admit it didn't happen very often, but it was always a nice surprise and boost of morale when it did happen.

As I walked through the town, I looked at the small map I had bought detailing the layout of the town. Didn't seem like there was much here outside of the auction, maybe I'll try my luck. Might get lucky and get something at a discounted price. As I walked down the auction sight and looked at several items they had for sale. Something eventually caught my eye and I stopped.

They were selling ten proteins; a bulk supply could be good for training when I have the time. "How much is this?" I asked as I looked at the figure in front of me.

"Oh well, the auction hasn't started yet, but it will be underway soon, but the starting price is ninety-two thousand," she said as she looked at me.

"That so?" I asked as I looked down at the item. I was hoping the starting price would be a bit lower than that. If we bid for it like most auctions, then it won't be long before it climbs well over the market price. I guess there's the off chance I can get it for a slight discount, but honestly, I think I'd just be better off buying from a regular supplier than trying my luck in the auction.

"Thank you," I said as I looked at her before I began to walk away. As I did, I saw a familiar figure in the distance. A female with long magenta hair that curled slightly at the end, I smiled seeing this and began to move towards her. It was hard to mistake that hair. It had to be her, as I approached her, I noticed she was with someone. A guy with blue hair, oh so she finally found herself a new partner.

That's good, before I left, I was starting to worry she might never find someone that she was compatible with. At least now I know she'll always have someone with her to help look after her. "Jessie!" I said calling out to her, when she turned, I saw that she was still fairly the same, even wearing her uniform like usual. As she looked at me, she smiled and waited for me to get closer.

"You know him?" The Meowth asked as he looked up at her. Oh, that's uh . . . that's a new one for me. I knew some Pokemon were capable of speaking to humans, but I didn't realize Meowth was one of them.

"Yeah, he's an old friend. He used to be one of our scientists," Jessie said as he looked at them. When I stopped in front of them.

"It's been a while," I said as I looked at her causing her to nod.

"It has, almost too long," she said as she looked at me, she then turned to look at her partner and gestured to him. "These are my partners James and Meowth," Jessie said as she looked at me. I nodded hearing this and extended a hand shaking both of theirs. Or I guess paw in Meowth's case.

"So how do you two know each other?" James asked as he looked at us.

"We grew up together," I said as I looked at them.

"Yeah, same town for most of our lives. Though, we never did get much of a chance to hang out because she always had something going on," I said as I looked at them. She was always so busy when she was younger. Constantly taking some classes or exploring a new interest she had. It made spending time together a little difficult at times.

"And when we got older and I joined Team Rocket, I asked him to come with me although . . . he eventually left," Jessie said as she looked at me almost a bit sad as she spoke.

"Yeah, I thought it was best," I said as I looked at them. While I had a lot of respect for Giovanni at first. It slowly began to go downhill as time went on. There was so much potential with creating Mewtwo, and the other experiments he had us working on. And yet, in the end, he almost had us completely disbanded. Battling can be a bit of a game of chance at times, so I don't blame him for losing occasionally. Especially not when it came to trainers like Lance.