Hanabi x Male Reader

P.O.V. [Name]

I sighed as I looked at the male in front of me. "So who is she?" I asked as I looked at the picture in front of me. Long black hair, and pale lavender eyes. She was cute, so maybe an ex-girlfriend he just wanted to get revenge on for some reason. 

"Her name is Hanabi Hyuga," The male in front of me said causing me to tense up. 

"You sure about this?" I asked as I looked at the male in front of me holding up the picture he had given me. 

"What's wrong? Don't think you can do it?" He asked clearly trying to provoke me. 

"I wouldn't know, I've never fought a Hyuga before. However that's not my main concern, aren't the Hyuga's supposed to be a big deal? I'm all for getting paid to kill someone, not to big on doing it if it's going to start a war though," I said as I looked at the male in front of me. 

"Relax, I'm not asking you to kill the heiress, just a member," He said as he looked at me. I sighed hearing this and nodded. 

"Alright, fine," I said as I put the picture in my pocket. "I want the usual, half up front now, and then the rest when the job is done," I said as I looked at the male in front of me. The male nodded and without hesitation pulled out the money. He actually seemed a bit eager to get this over with. 

"Alright, I'll find you when the job is done," I said as I took the money and began to run away from the male. Let me think, which village are the Hyuga's in again? If I'm not mistaken I think it's the leaf . . . or was it the sand? 

P.O.V. Hanabi

I sighed as I walked around the park in the village not many people visited it this late at night. Then again most people had more important things to do around this time. As I was walking I saw some blood on the ground. I was a bit concerned seeing this so I reached into my pouch and pulled out a kunai just in case. 

I followed the trail and sent of blood until I saw a male leaning against a tree. He was passed out and holding his side. I can't tell if he passed out from exhaustion or blood loss. However as I neared him I realized it was a mixture of both. I moved closer to him and began to examine him. He doesn't have a headband which is a bit unusual, then again maybe it just fell off during the fight. 

I moved his hand to see that he was still bleeding. I don't think father would mind if I bring him home. As long as he doesn't cause trouble, and I don't bother him with him. I then leaned down and picked the male up. It's late so I won't bother father with this until morning whenever he has some free time. 

P.O.V. [Name]

I slowly felt myself come to, I was staring at the roof of a building. How did I get here? Let me think, I was hired to hunt down Hanabi, I was on my way to the leaf, and on the way I was attacked and . . . I passed out. Great, there's no way of telling who's house I'm in. As far as I know this might not even be a house it could just be a cell with a genjutsu to make it look like a room. 

I then tried to get up and felt a sharp pain in my side. When I looked down I saw that my side had been bandaged and I relaxed a bit seeing this. I doubt they'd take care of me if they were just going to torture me for information. They probably would have just cauterized my wound. I reached over to touch my side and it didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. 

I doubt whoever took care of me is a herbalist or some other healer but it was nice at least to know that they cared enough to try and take care of me. I should have known better than try and sneak into a village. I was caught almost immediately and I barely managed to escape, not to mention the fact that I barely did any damage to them.