Diana x Male Reader

P.O.V. Diana

I was walking down the halls of Luna Nova. I had been told that a few transfer students from a bunch of schools were coming to the school today. I had heard several people talking about the students since some of them were boys. I thought doing this would be a good opportunity to show them around the school so that they don't get lost. I had already helped set up some of the rooms they'd be staying in, so I knew everywhere they would need to go.

There was also another reason I was excited, a reason I would have to keep secret from Hannah and Barbara otherwise they might make fun of me. Every year a certain someone came to visit, and every year we spent time together, in secret of course. However, now's not the time to think about that.

When I arrived I saw that there were a few boys but most of them were girls as expected. I could see one of the teachers leading them around the campus and many of them looking around. As I approached the teacher she turned to look at me and smiled. "Oh hello, Diana," She said as she looked at me. "I assume you're here to help, well if you don't mind could you show some of the new students around?" She asked as she looked at me.

I nodded hearing this. "Of course, it would be an honor to help," I said as I looked at her and we slowly came to a stop.

"Alright students, this is Diana and she will be showing some of you around campus. We'll meet in the cafeteria after the tour is over. So please follow her," She said as some of the students split off to begin following me. I looked back at the small crowd and saw that almost all the boys had begun to follow me. I guess I couldn't blame them for that, I was always told that I was attractive, and it's only natural they'd want someone more their own age than someone older than them.

It took a bit to show them around the school, but after the tour was finished I brought them to the cafeteria like I had been told. "Great job Diana, and all of them are here. I knew you'd make an excellent guide," She said with a smile and I nodded before I began to walk away. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. I was in my dorm about to sleep when I sensed something outside. Hannah and Barbara were talking so I don't think they noticed. I smiled feeling this and pretended to go to sleep.

P.O.V. [Name]

I sat in front of a telescope and a small stack of books, I had told the headmistress I was studying the stars for something. However, if I'm telling the truth that was just a lie so that I could be out a night away from everyone else. After a few moments, I heard someone walking towards me turned to see Diana coming towards me. I smiled seeing this and watched as she began to slowly walk closer to me.

"Think anyone will wonder why I'm helping you?" Diana asked as she looked at me.

"No, I told the people from my school I found someone smart to help me with my research, and I got written permission to be out here with your help of course," I said with a smile. When I said this she walked beside me and began to look up at the stars above us. "This is nice, and the stars actually look a little closer tonight . . . just like that night," I said as I looked at her.

"Y-Yeah," Diana said as we continued to look up. "I wish you wouldn't bring that night up so much. It was just an accident you know," Diana said as she looked at me.

"I know, but you've got to admit it's one of the most memorable things to ever happen," I said as I looked at her.

"I . . ." She began as she took a breath and sighing. "I guess it was rather memorable," She said as she looked at me. I smiled hearing this and we continued to look at the stars before I felt a pressure on my shoulder. I tensed up feeling this and felt my face heat up before turning to look at the female next to me. I saw Diana with a slight blush on her face as she looked up at the stars. I tried to remain calm but it was hard to in a situation like this.