Anastasia x Male Reader

P.O.V. [Name]

I yawned as I woke up and moved to look at the alarm beside my bed. I groaned as I turned off the alarm and looked at it a bit annoyed. Strange, I didn't remember setting it this morning. I could have sworn that today was one of our days off. Although if my usual days off were anything to go on it was just going to be a slightly less intense form of training all day. Just gathering some materials to help some of the others get stronger.

I quickly realized why my alarm went off when I heard some soft chuckling by my door. For someone who started off so bitter, cold, and distant. She was rather mischievous once you got to know her. She was always pulling small pranks like this on me and some of the others that she had begun to get attached to here. She then walked in as if nothing happened and looked at me with a slightly stoic smile.

"Oh, you're awake master. I trust you slept well," Anastasia said as she looked at me.

"Yeah, it was fine," I said as I looked at her, or at least it was until I was awoken by her prank. I stretched a bit as she looked at me and she looked at me. I thought it was a bit strange that she was here so early. Usually, she would have laughed at her prank and then left when she got the chance. Instead, she chose to stay here and talk to me which for her was a bit odd. I began to look through the uniforms that I had and began to lay some out for the day before Anastasia began to speak.

"Excuse me, master," She said gaining my attention and when I looked at her she seemed a bit more flustered than usual. "Um, pardon me for asking but, I've met this girl who claims to be a princess whenever we talk. And what I want to know is, would it be possible to relocate that kotatsu? She always burrows herself under, into my room? It wouldn't be a problem for you, right? Right??" She asked as she looked at me clearly expecting me to agree with her.

I wasn't really sure which servant she was talking about at for a bit someone eventually came to mind. Osakabehime, she was the only one that I could think of that could claim the title of a princess. No one else really came to mind. I guess moving her room to be a bit more distant from Anastasia's wouldn't be a problem. Assuming that the director and the others don't mind as well.

"Yeah I guess I can do that," I said as I looked at her. When I said this she almost immediately lit up and I smiled a bit seeing how happy this made her.

"Thank you, master, I am relieved to hear that you agree with me," She said as she looked at me and I nodded before walking into the small bathroom that my room had and beginning to go through my morning routine. When I was finished and changed into my new outfit I walked out of my room and saw that Anastasia was sitting on my bed. I was once again a little confused by this.

"So master when will we be leaving?" Anastasia asked as she looked at me. I was a bit confused as she said this. Leaving? I guess it's not too unusual for me to take her with me while clearing some areas but she's usually not the eager about training.

"In an hour I guess," I said as I looked at her. When I said this she seemed surprised.

"Oh," She said before standing up. "In that case, I'll start to change, you don't mind if I bring Viy right? I promised to take her with me when we left," She said as she looked at me. Once again I found myself being a little confused by this and shook my head.

"No, I don't mind. Feel free," I said as I looked at her. She usually didn't bring Viy because she never wanted to risk her getting broken. I guess I can't blame her for that after all I never take anything important with me whenever we clear out some of the areas we usually go to. I then turned to look at the calendar to look at the date and froze when I did. I of course marked off the days on my calendar.