Hikage x Male Reader

P.O.V. Third

I groaned a bit as I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I wasted no time in pressing the small button on top of it in order to silence it. Today was one of my few days off from school so I had a hard time remembering why I set my alarm at all. After a moment it came back to me what I was doing today. After a moment I heard my phone ring and I slowly answered it. "Hello?" I asked as I began to go through my morning routine.

"Hey, want to come over today?" I heard [BFF] ask from the other end of the phone.

"Can't, I'm going out with Hikage today," I said as I began to get dressed.

"You're still going out with 'dead face'?" He asked from the other end and I immediately hung up on him. After a few seconds I heard my phone ringing again and I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"What was that for?" [BFF] asked from the other side of the phone.

"What do you think? I told you to stop calling her that, so I decided to exercise my amazing power of getting you to stop talking for a few seconds. Otherwise known as hanging up the phone," I said as continued through my routine.

"Right, right sorry. But seriously you're still going out with her?" [BFF] once again asked from the phone.

"Yeah, why?" I asked as began to pick out some slightly nicer clothes to wear for today.

"Well I mean I saw how she 'asked you out' and I've got to say a few of my red flag detectors were going off when she came up to you and said 'you're taking me out tomorrow'. She basically ordered you take her out," [BFF] said from the phone.

"Yeah I know, but I think it's kind of cute," I said as I looked at myself once again.

"I don't know dude, why did you even ask her out? Is it because of her tits?" [BFF] asked from the phone.

"I didn't she asked me out," I said into the phone.

"And by that you mean?" He asked waiting for me to answer. I sighed hearing this thinking back to the day she 'asked me out'.

"She walked up to pointed at me and said that I was her boyfriend now," I said as I walked outside.

"Uh . . . I just . . . okay, whatever," [BFF] said from the other side of the phone as he looked at me.

"Anyway I gotta go I'm about to leave the house," I said as I began to walk out of the house. When I said this I hung up and heard him mumble a goodbye as I hung up. I then continued down the streets slowly making my way towards several different areas slowly getting things ready for my date with Hikage. When I was ready I began to make my way towards the building she lived in and looked at it a bit intimidated.

I then took a deep breath to try and calm myself and knocked on her door. When I did she opened the door and stared at me with the same blank expression. However, I could tell that she was expecting me because she was wearing different clothes than usual. A red sweater that hugged her frame tightly, a light blue skirt, and a pair of black leggings. "You look nice," I said as I held out a flower for her.

"Thank you," She said as she stared at the flower for a moment before placing it to the side on a small desk. "You look nice as well," She said as she looked at me. I smiled hearing this and held out my arm for her. When I did she took it and walked out of her house shutting the door behind her as she did. "So where are we going?" She asked in a monotone voice as she stared blankly ahead of us.

"To a theme park," I said as I looked at her. She showed no reaction to this. I should have expected this to be honest but it was still a bit disappointing to see nonetheless. We continued towards the theme park and when we arrived I handed them the tickets that I had paid for earlier that day and we walked into the park together. I smiled as I saw everything that the park had to offer.