Whole World Against Me.

IB: Whole World Against Me by Tink 😫. yes, i'm addicted already.

so, bare with me.

this is an idea that sprung into my mind and i want to see what i can do with it.

i had writers block bad but i'm trying to snap out of it because I loveeeee writing for y'all 💗. and i know y'all be missing me.

so, let me know. i have no face claims or anything yet, let me know who would be a good fit.

Lilac Amiri Booker
Asiél Jakari Thompson.

possible book ?

A long one.

PROUD of myself for finishing this 💗. First one in awhile, and I hope y'all like it🥺.

TW: ADDICTION .
___________________________________

LILAC AMIRI
————-

Hearing her bedroom door being launched open and dreadful sound of the lights being flicked on, Lilac cracked her eyes open.

Turning her head towards the door, she was met with her mother, Lindsay's irritated face.

The two stared in silence, Lilac's anger growing by the second at her time being wasted.

She could've been fucking asleep !

"...yes ?" She finally uttered, attitude seeping through her froggy morning voice.

"Why is Bri, lil dopeboy KJ mama, telling me you back working at that fucking strip club, Lilac ?" Lindsay asked, her eyes boring into her daughter.

"Cause I am," Lilac shrugged sitting up in bed, tucking her wallet inside her shorts on the sly, "But I'm not understanding what the issue is, I'm a bottle girl."

"You my daughter and people know me, they keep telling me my daughter working there."

Lilac stared at her mother, obviously inebriated. Her honey gold skin was dingy with sickness and her curls were pulled into a messy bun on her head.

Lindsay's once tight fitting cami and leggings hung loosely in weird spots, making Lilac sick to her stomach.

"Now you know how it feels," Lilac chuckled, rising from bed.

She stretched long and wide before walking past Lindsay who was now surprisingly quiet.

Lilac knew Lindsay really didn't care.

Lilac is 19-years-old, and was forced into adulthood in a way no child should be.

Lilac never depended on her mother, but the only reason she stayed was for Jye, her pain in the ass 17-year-old sister.

"Oh, right."

Going a few doors down from her room, she stopped at the door decorated with 'Do Not Fuckin Disturb' in bold sparkly letters.

Chuckling, she knocked on Jye's door, making sure to bang louder every time her fist connected.

Jye is a heavy sleeper.

When the door finally swung open, Jye stood there with one boob halfway out her cami and her silk sleep mask on her forehead.