Whole World Against Me |2|

why i low key love them ? 🥲🥰.

definitely could be a fye book.
______________

ASÍEL JAKARI

Letting a thick cloud of smoke leave his lips, Así stared at the ceiling.

He was laying in bed and the clock read 2:55 AM.

After a bad ass day at work and dealing with friends and family, he was tired and wanted no more communication with the outside world .

He just wanted Lilac.

It had been about a month since the two began dating and everything was going good, he was completely infatuated with his girlfriend.

That is why Así was in his feelings.

On top of his day, his girlfriend didn't get off work until 5 in the morning .

Watching the basketball game on his tv, he stretched his long legs in the California King, his thick dick print plowing through his boxers.

His mind traveled back to Lili and he smiled, memories playing in his mind.

In the midst, the sound of her moaning his name ran through his brain and he shook his head as to shake it out.

He didn't even want to start .

As if saying fuck him, Así's thoughts traveled right back to Lili, this time it was the way her body looked when he was hitting it from the back.

"Mannn," Así groaned, closing his eyes.
*
"fuuuck, daddy you fuck me so good," Lili whined as Así fucked her on the pool chair .

Así groaned with her titty in his mouth, stroking her how she wanted just to milk her cries.

He wanted all of her.

"Wet ass pussy."

He finally replied, kissing her sloppily.
*

Oiled dick in one hand and phone in the other, Así groaned into the phone as he recorded a video for Lili.

Massaging the tip with his thumb as he stroked his dick, Así grunted as he let his vivid thoughts play in his mind, letting his words fly.

"Fuck, yo dick hard as fuck for you, bae."

He sped up some, and it happened to be the perfect speed for him to cum.

He let a series of groans fly from his lips.

"Shit, Lili," he grunted as his cum spewed out.

When he was finished he dropped his phone and cleaned himself up in the bathroom.

Sending it to Lili, Así laughed knowing her facial expression was going to be funny as hell.

Checking the time, he saw the clock read 4:00 . He grabbed his phone and speaker, ready to scrub his day off him.

______________

LILAC AMIRI

"Girl, Ima be back, don't act like you be at home bitch. You be at Kentrell house let's be real. You probably just went home today." Lilac rattled off to Jye, laughing.

"That's not the point. But that nigga made me mad today."

"Mama there?"

"She came for like five minutes at two, but ain't been back since . Came to piss and leave ." Jye shrugged, used to it.