Down Low .

I just realized this book is also a great way to put y'all on to the music I like 🥰. Play the song while you read.

 Play the song while you read

Polo as himself.
Crystal as Ahvia.
🐐🐐🐐🐐

𝐸xhaling the VLone runtz he stuffed in a russian cream wood, Polo leaned up against his white 2020 Lamborghini Huracan, daring a nigga to try him.

"All i'm sayin is, if Taylor was gone beg to fuck me, she could've fucked this dick better than that," Stunna frowned, sipping on his 8th of wock.

"Just say yo shit weak and go," some block bitch snickered, slapping hands with her friend.

"I can't be giving supreme dick ta every bitch. Taylor was supposed ta ride the shit out this dick. Didn't do shit, I was over blew on my mama."

Polo chuckled, watching the interaction.

"Well, Tay said it was little." The girl smirked, putting her hand on her hip.

"Bitch, I'a shoot you," Stunna said hard asf, clearly he had an attitude now.

"Y'all weird," Polo laughed, getting inside his whip.

'No Cap, Pt.2" by Timo blared from his speakers, making him bob his head to the beat.

Pulling his phone from his pocket, he saw he had a message.

ahvia🤯🤍: wya?😩 WE miss you. i'll be at my house soon.

The next two messages were pictures of fat ma. Biting his lip, Polo let the messages linger before replying.

i a be there bout 12, keep that shit wet fa me.

"Then look at this bitch, all in his phone and shit," Stunna turned to Polo, his attitude still etched on his face.

"Fuck on, you mad at ha ass not me, shorty."

"He mad cause I told him what she said," the girl frowned. "Tell him to stop, Polo." She fake pouted, leaning on his door.

"Get off my shit," Polo stressed, nudging her arm.

She stumbled all dramatic, a shocked look on her face.

"Damn if you abusive just say that," she mugged, scrunching up her face.

"Girl where the fuck yo baby daddy at? I'm finna tell him come treat yo lil ass." Polo snickered, looking around.