phone sexx |2|

Y'all know I aim to please y'all :*

Spoiled.

This is part 2 with Brent and Italia..

$$$$$$

"Racks onnat pussyy," Italia's floor partner squealed, hyping up Italia's outfit of choice tonight.

Being one of LA's hottest strippers, Italia's goal every night was to come out looking better than she had the last.

"The way it should be," the girl smiled, fastening her clear platform heels with plastic dollar charms in it.

With a steady career, Italia gives her weekend nights to stripping. Since she'd been stripping since college and knew she loved it, she saw no reason for her to stop just yet. She also saw no reason to hide her exotic dancing career. She was a grown ass woman. Either you were with it or you weren't.

"It's looking live tonight bitches. Go bring y'all home some racks." Their house mother Kooli encouraged, blowing out her weed smoke.

Italia tuned everybody out , turning to her mirror. After up her hair and makeup, she situated her outfit and sprayed herself in perfume.

Grabbing her phone and taking a shot, Italia grabbed her black bedazzled money bag and went out to the floor.

The club was booming with loud music and packed with people. Italia walked through, conversing with people on her way to her stage.

Going up on the LED lighted stage, she sanitized the pole before doing her beginning set , swirling and dancing on the pole to the music.

Within the first hour, Italia had $400 in her money bag.

Leaning over dancing to 'It's UP' by Pooh Shiesty, she shook her ass in the air.

All the hood babies and dope dealers came to this club, loving to spend thousands of dollars on the girls, Tai being their favorite.

Sliding down in a split when the song ended, Tai thanked the bouncer who collected her money and took her money bag.

"Hey, gorgeous," some tall white man smiled at the young girl, a stack of twenties in his hand.

"Hey." Tai smiled, standing up confidently.

"Can I get a lap dance?"

"As long as you making it rain," she bit her lip slightly, watching him sit down.

She thought straddling the men was very tacky, so instead she danced with her back to him, feeling the money tickle her back as he stuck twenties in her straps.

"You're very sexy," he complimented, his erection growing under her as he rubbed her thighs.

"Thank you." She smiled fakely, giving him a few more minutes until she felt the money stop raining.

Getting up, she made small conversation as she picked up her cash before walking away.

Italia made her rounds, doing a few more dances.

By the time she was called to do her last stage set, she had already made about 2,000 dollars.

'Meeting' by Mulatto ft. Foogiano was her song for the night.

Handing the bouncer her money bag, she sanitized the pole, wrapping her long legs around it, bending backwards.

Her hands gripped the bottom, letting the pole spin her around. Spreading her legs to a T shape, she gave off full sex appeal, biting and licking her lips towards the crowd.