Whole World Against Me |3|

I absolutely cannot help it 😫.
I love them.
i'm on the train bored asl, going home 5 long hours..
—————-

LILAC AMIRI.

Rubbing her barefoot over the other, Lilac snuck glances at Asíel through her wild curls.

He was laughing, watching the game with Kentrell, Jye's boyfriend .

What Lilac couldn't seem to figure out was , why he had to look so fucking good doing it.

It was wash day for the couple, so both of their hair was at peak moisture.

His hair was also freshly twisted with a fresh haircut, accentuating his face.

He just had to be shirtless, showing off the colorful ink decorating his body.

He knew what his tattoos did to her.

Biting her lip, she shook her head slightly , turning back towards the shrimp she was cutting.

"I'm thirsty," Jye sighed, opening the fridge.

The two couples had went out to the Hookah lounge and got drunk and hungry, so they decided just to come to Así's house to chill.

Lilac was making sticky wings, rum glazed shrimp, asparagus and homemade garlic potatoes.

She loved to cook back home for her and Jye, so it was only natural to show out for her man.

Jye couldn't cook for shit.

"Check the asparagus, Jye,"

After Jye checked the seasoned asparagus in the oven, she looked up to see Lilac staring at Así.

"You so sprung, in love ass hoe," Jye quipped.

"Ugh, Jyari, mind your business," Lili shook her head playfully at her sister, checking the food one last time before walking to her man.

He was in the middle of laughing at something Kentrell said when her thick plush lips attached to his neck where the kiss tattoo sat.

Her lips fit perfectly.

Lilac couldn't help herself , her man drove her crazy and she showed it around whoever.

She could never keep her hands off him.

Así paused slightly before reaching back, slapping his girlfriend's ass.

"Wassup, pretty ? Whatchu doin' ?" He slurred, his intoxicated voice making her eyes roll.

"You look good, I wanted to come touch you," she mumbled to him, sucking on the same spot.

"Girl, gone, all in this man face," Kentrell snarled playfully.

"Ew, you just like your girlfriend,"

"Love speaking on me," Jye came and mushed Kentrell in the head, "why we can't be cute like them?"

"Cause you do shit like this !"

As their arguing started, Así took his girlfriends hand, bringing her around to him.

"C'mere," He bit down on his lip, watching her .

Lili straddled his lap, keeping eye contact with him.

Así shook his head slightly at the look in her eye.

"You so pretty, baby," he mumbled, pulling her close to him.

Lili relaxed instantly, letting him rub her butt.

"Thank you, pa,"

"Don't wear these shorts when we got company again unless you want dick in yo stomach in the bathroom," Así snarled in her ear , pinching her lips through the shorts.