Down Low

Y'all wanted a pt. 2 .

At first I wasn't gonna do one, cause my first attempt I didn't like it.

But Ima try it again 🙂.

Will re-publish with pictures & edits when I have better service.
______________

"You are at Mt. Sinai Hospital. Can you hear me?" The nurse asked repeatedly, tapping his chest.

His head nodded weakly.

"Okay, great. Stay up."

In the waiting room, Ahvia wailed.

_______

Two days later .

"Okay, how is he doing?" Ahvia asked, fixing the blankets around Aishawn.

"He's in a coma. He's stable, but we just have to wait for him to wake up. He was hit in his stomach, near his pelvis, his shoulder, and the side of his neck. He's very lucky to be stable."

Ahvia sighed, looking at her brother.

When Aishawn walked in on them, he came in rambunctiously, alerting Polo instantly.

Polo had the gun on the couch, and shot as soon as Aishawn came in loud.

He rushed to put his jeans on, grabbed Ahvia's face, kissed her and left.

Only Polo, Aishawn, and Ahvia know what really happened, and Aishawn is in a coma.

Polo hasn't been seen since.

Her heart ached for the both of them.

She knew it would've been one or the other that night.

Ahvia told her parents he ran into some of the niggas from the club in her building.

Her building already replaced the damage but she just can't get herself to walk into that certain spot.

She hasn't sat on her couch since, her blanket still strewn from when she was biting it, getting her back blown.

"He's gonna be okay," Ahvia nodded, and she believed it.

Aishawn was too much of a busy body not to.

After a few more hours of being there, Ahvia went home.

Her house looked how it always did, but she couldn't get the thought out of her mind just yet.

Hopping in the shower, she washed up quick and threw on her robe, lotioning her body.

Walking to her kitchen, she usually avoided the corner Aishawn lay in but now she looked right at it , seeing a tall dark figure there.

Polo stood staring at her, an unreadable expression on his face.

"H-How did you get in here? Why are you here?" Ahvia spilled, closing her robe.

"How you doin?" He asked sincerely, looking over her.

Ahvia's face scrunched up.

"What you mean? You shot my brother."

"It was either him or me, I couldn't let it be me, baby."

His eyes were black, and she knew he was off pills.

"You can't be here,"

"I'm here for you. My fault it had to happen like this, but this the life we live. We knew what we was doing," he stressed, "and I can't leave cause I love you. I got on the first flight to Jamaica and came back cause I couldn't just leave. Come with me,"