Chapter 4: alchemy vs magic

Edward and eda stared at each other for awhile, each one not moving a muscle, Edward was holding his spear tightly with both hands and eda was holding her staff tightly with her right hand and was aiming to top of the staff at Edward.

They have drawn a crowd as everyone looks at them  as they feel The attention of the two was staring at each other but when a small red skin demon that has no facial parts besides a mouth with teeth drops it's ice Cream on the floor both Edward and eda pupils widen and both  clinch teeth.

Edward ran right at eda with the tip of the spear pointed at her and with a yell he tried to stab her in the chest, eda blocked the spear by knocking the blade away and making it go around her body  she did this by using her staff.

Edward Great his teeth with rage in his eyes   as keeps trying to stab her with the spear but time and time again she blocked it with her staff making the blade go to the other side of her body missing her completely.

And right as he try to stab  her one last time eda dodged attack by spin to the other side of his spear and grabbed the middle part of it, then she quickly kick Edward in The stomach making fall across the road landing on his back but he quickly got up by lifting himself of the ground using his hands to do a flip  and land on his feet.

Eda smile as she throw the spear behind her where the tip of the blade hit the ground making the weapon stuck in the ground, she looked at him with smile and she spins her magic staff in a circle right in Front of her making a yellow ring appear " let's see your alchemy beat this Twerp" she then pointed the top of her staff at Edward shooting a yellow flame Energy At him.

Edward quickly clapped both of his hands and placed them on the floor, then right in front of him a massive wall that blocked eda attack, the wall was completely destroyed when her attack made contact with it, causing a massive dust cloud to cover them.

Eda's eyes were closed because of the dust, blinding her temporarily but she quickly opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings, because of the thick dust she was unable to see where Edward was but soon she saw a figure that looked like him.

She smiled as she slowly walked over to the figure that she assumed might be Edward "what's wrong pipsqueak don't tell me that's all you got" eda said as she swung at the dust cloud so she could get a better look at him.

Her eyes widened with shock as saw that it was just a pillar that had his redcoat and it looked like it had a face that resembled him  with a tongue sticking out.

As she was distracted Edward  was right behind her and he quickly rushed at her then he made a small leap towards her with his left leg kicking her in the back with him yelling "got ya!"

Eda was sent flying forward hitting the pillar  in front of her destroying it and making the redcoat fly away landing across the street, when she was kicked she accidentally dropped her magical staff on the ground landing right in front of Edward.

Edward smiled as he kicked the staff towards his chest and he  grabbed it with his right hand "can't do your wired alchemy without your stick! It's over lady" he said as he threw it to the sky then caught it, repeating that process over and over again.

Edward  stops throwing it as he hears Eda make a smell chuckle, who then looks at him with a smirk "kid I don't need the staff to use my magic" she quickly spends her right finger in a circle making a yellow ring appear.

Then she quickly shoots a small  Energy ball directly at Edward aiming at his chest but he quickly dodges it by jumping to his left rolling on the ground as it wants to fly  across the street hitting a small home causing the walls to explode, because he jumps he has dropped Magic staff on the floor.