Chapter 12:  Adventures in the Elements

In the owl house on a sunny day luz was sheen siting on the sofa reading a pamphlet that is talking about hexside and as she is reading it alphonse was sitting next to her petting king as he lay on his metal lap, as she keeps reading with a smile on her face she quickly look at the two " hey guys you have to listen to this"

King rolled his eyes " are you still readying that thing" he said with a annoyed tone of voice that made alphonse chuckled.

" come on king don't be like that you know how excited she it about going to this school, I juts hope you are also excited to seeing my world luz" he said looking at his friend luz.

She nods her head looking at alphonse " oh of course I am! I wonder if your world and my world have anything in common" luz said as she want back to the pamphlet " oh man so many things to do soon and I can't wait, going to be so much fun!"

Luz giggled with excitement holding the pamphlet close to her and as she did this alphonse  look at her and even though he can't physically do it he was smiling at her and then he tap his legs with his hands " I can see you juts got a new crush and the name is education" he said giggling.

Luz giggled at alphonse response and playful punch his metal arm " you know me so well al" this made laugh but as they ware king look at two  and give a small smirk  as he have a idea

"So luz and Al when's the wedding?"

This made the two comedically blush looking at king with a comedic death stare they even both yelled  at the same time " KING!!"

But before they could say anything else  the door  open and eda look at the four people  with a smile on her face " hey freeloaders you know what the day it is?"

"Is it your birthday?!" Luz said as she pick up king hugging him and king responded back to eda " is it my birthday?" He said with a exciting tone of voice, hooty then chinaman " I know it's my  birthday"

Eda still having a smile on her face spin inside the house kicking the door close and on her left hand was the magical briefcase that was link to luz world " no it's human treasure day!"  She then throw the briefcase in the air and it open, then a small owl  was sheen dragged a bag  and right as it was in the house the bag ripped open revealing what can only be described as trash.

Immediately after it was ripped open eda jump on top of the trash pile and not only her but king also jump on the pile digging around and then he stop " finally" he pop his up from the pale with  trousers was on his head now, he was sheen holding ...

Immediately after it was ripped open eda jump on top of the trash pile and not only her but king also jump on the pile digging around and then he stop " finally" he pop his up from the pale with trousers was on his head now, he was sheen holding a stuff toy that was made for children " A new addition for my army of terror" He pull the string on it's back as it responded with a ' I cuddles hugs and kisses' and this made kid smirk " truly horrifying"

Meanwhile luz was still reading the pamphlet and alphonse was simply sitting on the sofa looking at the trash pile, eda look at them both raising an eyebrow " yo kids your trash pile is getting cold" she dug around in the trash until she spot A coat hanger " and mine is getting hot I have never sheen an extravagant earring" she said with a smile?