Chapter 6  convention

It was a sunny day in the boiling Isles and in the market area was Eda human item shop ware she sales human items that some humans consider  it garbage, in the human stand there was king, luz and the Elric brothers, Edward was leaning  his back against the wall with his hands in his red Jacket pockets and Alphonse was helping Eda sweeping the floor with a broom.

Luz was reading one of her favourite book ' the good witch azura' to her friend king " embolden by the dishonour Hackity hade shown, azura lifted her staff to the cotton candy sky and shouted ' Challenge you to a witch duel!'." Luz said as she was reading her book " and look I draw Flipbook" the corner of the book was little drawings she made then she made sound affects with her mouth.

"Show me the Picture" king said  as that got luz attention for a moment as she look up from her book to look at king who respond with the same question "show me the pictures!"

Luz smile and show him the drawing but king response with " ha! I can draw better then that, you know they once call me the king of Artis" king said as he stand on the table looking proud of himself .

Edward juts made a small chuckle as you look at king with a smirk "oh I thought you ware king of demons, did you change careers" Edward said with a taunting tone of voice.

King look at Edward " doesn't matter what's important that my followers would leave me offerings for  fear of me"

Luz smile at king response " we'll I can offer you more of this great story" she said showing the front cover of her book to king wanting to read it to him more.

Edward groan as he rub his forehead with his left hand "please stop that book sucks, it's nothing but flowery garbage set in some cutesy world honestly there are way batter Fantasy books back at my world"  Edward said as he keeps leaving his back against the wall and have his hands in his red Jacket pockets.

Eda nods to what he has said " for once we agree on something Edward, that book is a insult to witch's everywhere and is drawing away are serious customers" Eda said looking at Luz.

Luz look a bit said knowing that both Edward and Eda doesn't like her  favourite book but soon her feelings change when she heard someone say.

" I like it"

The person who said it was Alphonse and even though he can't smile she can tell from his tone of voice that he was happy, he walk over and pick king up and let him sit on his right shoulder and he look at the book luz was holding " I think it's really good plus I like the characters in it"

King spoke with joy as well " we have been sucked into your horrible fandom!" His comment made Alphonse and luz giggle from his cute little reaction about the franchise of the book.

Edward made a comedic anime shock face looking at his younger brother " please tell me your joking al..don't tell me she got you suck into that crap as well" he said in pleading tone of voice hoping Alphonse was not serious about liking the book.

But the three of them look at him then make a  a evil chuckle as a comedic shadow Loomes over Edward making him screamed with fear knowing his brother was also a part of that horrible franchise

When the communicate moment was over Luz look at Eda  for a moment " anyway eda I hate to say it but there is no customers this place been empty for awhile now" she said looking around seeing no one was here in fact the entire street was empty and the only people that know there was just them.

Eda hide a worry look on her face " this is a bad omen, something bad is happening" she to them with a bit of a shadow covering her face.

Right at that moment they hard a girl voice yelling " hey luz!!" This made the them look to there right to see willow Who is wearing a green like uniform, next to her was a small witch that has black skin and dark brown hair with lighter shades and like willow is also in a uniform but it was blue, the small witch seems to be blindfolded for some odd reason.