Chapter 10:  hexside meet humans

hexside

It was around noon in the school known as hexside ware the young witch know as Augustus or Gus for short was in a class room wearing a handmade crowned  with some of the witch's, in front of the them was a table full of  'artefacts' from the human realm. With a smile Gus show them to his The witches " behold the wonders of the human realm".

He would then pick up a small paperclip to show his class " and this Little fella is one of their  most valued objects, it  ads in compelling of their precious knowledge, the scratching the gunk under your nails and my  favourite it even mimics the sound of the human ocean" Gus would pull the paperclip a bit until it's don't making a small noise " ah the human realm, so Beautiful"

" it's safe to say that the paper clorp is a stunning testament to  human ingenuity" he said as he walk to the front bored with a huge smile on his face, he would grin around to look at the witch's that was part of the meeting " any questions"

Sadly three of the witch's ware asleep as they were sadly bored from the show Intel of the human round, one student raise his hand as he have a question ware Gus with a smile response to " ah our newest member mattholomule"

"Uh Augustus is this really what the President of the human appreciation society thinks passes as human artefacts?" mattholomule said with a bit of a rude tone of voice as he was doing air quotes as he said artefact. Gus was shock from this and he saw mattholomule walking to the front of the table " because at my old school we head real treasures" he would push Gus projects and showed his to the class that shock them to see new stuff.

He smile as heard one of said if it's okay to touch them " sure go ahead in my club we didn't have any dumb rules" right as he said that Gus gasp as he would then pet the large sheet on the wall that have the rules on it consoling at like a child, with A bit of anger he walked back crabbing the new member artefacts and putting them on the table.

" well this isn't your club thankfully" Gus said crossing his arms looking at mattholomule with a bit of anger.

" exactly" he would look at the three witch's with a smirk " who here thinks I should be president ?" He would rise he hand and see two people thinking he would be the new President but one person was thinking it over still.

As the three keep talking over about changing presidents gus pick one of the objects up examining it then he would look at them " these are fakes!" He said said with anger and this made the group gasp in shock and it even made mattholomule look a bit nervous.

" you can't prove that!" He yelled but he Took a deep breath and move his hands across his hair as he would put on a confident smirk again " your just trying to distract his human appreciators, your worried you'll be kicked out of office it's your Word against mind" he said looking at him with a smile.

Gus walk back a bit as he see them talking to one another saying that they don't know who to trust but when Gus hit his back on the wall he turned around to see a News article the talked about humans being in the boiling Isles, he would see a photo of luz who look shock photo and would see Edward who look like he was about to pouch that guy who the photo. This give him a idea  " what if I bringing not just one by three human experts"

mattholomule just rolled his eyes " yeah right and who exactly are these three human experts?" he said crossing his arms frowning a bit not believe that he knows anyone who knows  more human knowledge than him.