Chapter One ❄

「Felix’s Pov」

Felix sighed at his father yelling at him yet again as he was forced into his room and the door was shut locked. There was no reason why Felix was being locked up in his room but today was going to be different. Felix was going to sneak out and no one was going to stop him, he was sure of it. 

So he changed into a more revealing outfit, and grabbed his belongings before going over the nearest window and climbing down slowly. He had done this many times already, so he knew his parents didn’t know. At least so far they didn’t and hope to never will but then again he wasn’t going to come back.

As Felix continued to walk he met lots of cute creatures like little chipmunks, owls, crickets, and even bunnies too! They seemed to like him a lot as they followed the little ice trail that was behind him. Eventually, he was in about the middle of the forest and something red seemed to have appeared on the trees.

He gently ran his finger on the weird substance and smelled, he wasn’t going to lick it. That would have been silly, then again could have been strawberry jam from that one story or blood. Which it was, so he frowned either an animal or a human was hurt. He looked around to see if he could spot any more but instead he heard a deep groan...

「Chan’s Pov」

Chan had been trapped in his room for days or weeks, and he knew the reason he just didn’t want to admit the truth at the moment. He sighed pacing back and forth in front of his now locked balcony. He was caught easily yesterday by the gardeners so his plan was ruined. He hadn’t eaten in a while either, so he took it as another punishment. 

Just as he thought about trying to go through his window his mother, Queen Jessica Bang came in “Christopher! Don’t you dare go through that window here!” He flinched a bit at his mother scolding him, but he came over and to his surprise was food. “Eat up dear quick then get your belongings and leave...your father could come back anytime now!” She handed the plate over and walked off leaving the door wide open. 

Chan quickly ate like a pig then quickly changed into all-black especially with a hood. He grabbed what he wanted and ran out into freedom at last. He slowed down when he couldn’t see the castle anymore and came across the familiar river he bent down taking a nice sip. 

The water was okay to drink as long as you didn’t overdo it since it was magical. His family seem to be close to fairies who lived there many years ago, so it was safe to drink and if you weren’t a Bang, you would probably die in minutes.

Chris was walking around the forest a bit more until he came across a wanted poster and for some reason, it had him on it. He hadn’t been gone too long, at least 30 minutes had gone by, and he doubted his father would come searching for him this late already but then again he looked at the wanted poster below it. “Lee Felix…?” he mumbled under his breath.

Who could that be and why were they wanted to? He questioned, but he just shrugged, ripping off one of the wanted posters not realizing the nail had cut him. As he continued on again he felt the blood trickle down his hand and frowned looking “Damn it!” He groaned and that’s when he heard a stick snap...

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone thanks so much for reading Chapter One and I hope you enjoy it! <3