Chapter Five ❄

A/N: SMUT WARNING <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

「Hyunbin’s Pov」

Changbin’s eyes widen, “P-Pregnant?” He was shocked, not mad by the way Hyunjin’s face looked when he was scared to tell him. Changbin grinned “I’m father right?” Hyunjin nodded “Of course Binnie ''. He relaxed, but his eyes widened again when Changbin had tackled him into a big hug.

 Hyunjin smiled, “Someone’s happy about being a daddy.” Changbin nodded, pulling away and pecking his lips “Of course! I get to see tiny us running around here soon and I can’t wait!” Hyunjin smiled, “Me too, shall we go in then?” Changbin nodded and stood up helping Hyunjin up before heading back into the cozy house.

「No one’s Pov」

Minho watched the couple come in and smiled “So you’re having a baby huh?” the couple nods happily, excited to meet their little bundle of joy. “Congrats, we wish you guys the best luck!” Minho smiled before bidding their goodbyes. And with that the Lee-Han family left, Chris gently kissed Felix’s cheek. “Hey, is it okay if we stay here tonight we don’t really have much to go?”

Changbin nodded “Of course you’re always welcome here Chan! Same with you Felix!” he glanced at Hyunjin to make sure, and earned a nod. “Thank you Bin, I take it to the guest room upstairs right?” Hyunjin nodded this time “Indeed it is if you need anything let us know.” 

Chan gave a thumbs-up before getting up and helping Felix up before heading upstairs. The two took turns showering after their long day. Just as Chan was last to shower he came into the bedroom with just a towel around his waist. His nice toned abs stood out, yet shockingly, to see Felix in a nice black linger and made him hard. He couldn’t take his eyes off him. 

Felix looked up and giggled “Someone can’t concentrate.” Chris shook his head before going to his bag and debating whether to wear boxers or nothing either or his boxers probably be thrown off the side bed. And god knows what would happen then.

Chris debated just wearing his boxers anyways, so he slowly put them on and then hung up his towel and climbed in bed. Felix glanced at him as he was reading, he put his book down on the nightstand table before shutting off the light. The two climbed under blankets getting comfortable as one of them tempted to drift off asleep. The other one moved closer and snuggled against the older back.

Chan blushed a bit at Felix’s sudden actions, and he turned around facing him “You like affection huh..?” Felix looked up at Chan “Of course, snuggles are best out of all of them.” Chris chuckled at Felix and nodded, opening his arms for the younger. Felix smiled and slowly moved closer in Chan’s embrace. The two cuddled thinking of each other it suddenly changed into a wet, passionate make-out session between the two.

 Chris grunted pinning Felix down “Fuck, I can’t take it you look so sexy and your personality just so amazing..” he growled under his breath. Felix giggled “So take me hm? Your little friend is obvious, not patient.” He purred. Chris put kisses all over his face then down his neck making the blondie moan at each one. The kisses turned into love bites and plenty of marks that were obviously easy to see. 

Chris' kisses were back, and they moved lower and lower. Each part Felix linger was moved back so Chan could kiss his pale skin. Each kiss on Felix’s skin sent him shivers down his spine. When Chris’s lips came in contact with his nipples the younger couldn’t help but moan. Then his tongue was involved wrapping around his nipple, sucking, and more love bites.

Eventually, Chan reached his thighs and looked up at Felix to make sure it was okay. He got a small nod, Chan moved aside his linger, taking his member into his hands and stroking him. The strokes slowly sped up and few licks were added to the slit. Felix soon came moaning Chan’s name over and over. Chris swallowed Felix’s cum chucking softly at him.

Felix whined at his chuckling “Please Channie~” Chris smiled pecking his lips “Of course you're sure you're ready though?” Felix nodded fast. Chris nodded and slid down his boxers, he was right they were going to be flying off to the other side of the room.

Chris grabbed a condom and put it on before positioning himself and inserting slowly. Felix moaned “Too big!” Chris nodded “I know baby...” He put kisses all over Felix’s face and slowly got his member in. The thrust was small at first, but they sped up over time as Felix begged for more “A-Ah Daddy more please!” as the thrust went deeper so did Felix’s moans. As Chan hits Felix’s prostate both cum.

Chan slowed down panting, “Fuck, you're too good..” Felix giggled tiredly now “Same goes to you, Chan...” and with that, the young blonde passes out...

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Woahhh that was uh spicey <.< anyways hope you all enjoyed this second chapter for today! <3

< anyways hope you all enjoyed this second chapter for today! <3