Chapter Eight ❄

「Chanlix's Pov」

Both boys stood there shocked, especially Felix as they watched Mr. Lee walked away and the house went back to normal, and Felix's cut was now healed beside the obvious scar. So maybe the king did have power but was worried about using his own and for his own son shake, suddenly Changjin came running in with their swords. Hyunjin's noticeable scar is now near his eyebrow and his hair tied up in a messy bun. "What the hell happened!?" Why were guards here and the two kings here!? Also why was the house destroyed now all back together!?" The couple were obviously confused and terrified.

Chan sighed softly "No fucking idea...but we almost died.." he mumbled taking the sobbing Felix into his arms "Shh...its okay now baby." He tried comforting the shortie as much as possible. The other nodded, watching "At least you two are fine now." They mumbled, but it wasn't audible.

But more than a few words remained in the couple's head: "P-Pathetic...?" Chan looked at King Lee confusion filling the young boy's eyes. The king nodded "You love him in a way I have never seen someone love..." He cleared his throat looking away. "I give you the honor to marry my son one day but please do not hurt him or you shall be like your father." Chan nodded fast "Of course sir! I will do my best to do so!" he gave the older man a small smile.

King Lee nodded and turned toward Felix who was now magically healed and everything seemed to go back to normal. Felix shook a bit in his spot "I thought you hated me father..." Mr. Lee chuckled "Me hate you? Oh no, my son, I was only trying to protect you from reality so you wouldn't hurt yourself more but I guess I was the one hurting hm?" Felix nodded and ran into his father's arms.

Chris watched wishing he had that kind of relationship with his father before he had passed but the old man was just full of stupidity. Mr. Lee looked at Chan, noticing his eyes or so watching his expression before opening his arms for Chan too. "Come on kiddo." Chan looked unsure but gave in when Felix's father pulled him into the hug. Felix giggled looking up at his father and someday being his husband...

「Minsung's Pov」

As the small family of five arrived home they noticed their neighbors' scared faces which sent them into confusion but they shrugged greeting most and then went into their house. The couple makes lunch for the young ones and then they disappear to go play with their friends. "Ji Ji?" Minho suddenly said as they sat on the sofa cuddling, and with Hano attached to the boob. Jisung looked at Minho "Yes Minnie?"

"What if Minha never grows out of his cancer...?" He has been stressing about the young boy's health lately as many times the boy would have many fits or just pass out unconscious due to the cancer. Jisung frowned and kissed his husband's cheek. "Love, he's a brave soul, bravest one yet do ever see that smile on his face or the way he still runs and plays with his crush? He's not giving up yet and probably won't for a long time. Yes, he may have his sick days but we all do."

Minho nodded at Jisung's speech "Alright." He relaxed or tried to as he listened to the blues playing. Little did they know as a few days would pass sadness would overcome the village for many reasons...

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Alrighty first I apologize for not posting a chapter in such a long time because each weekend I try to I was always busy or stressed out and personally this weekend I didn't feel like it but here I am! Second I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I indeed had to rewrite it cause it sounded bad and was just to short. Beside that I hope you all have good day or night! <3

 Beside that I hope you all have good day or night! <3