Chapter Nine ❄

「None’s Pov」

They watched him cough multiple times and fussy beheld until he finally took his last breath. Lee-Han Minha had suffered from lung cancer, threw out his whole life and had sadly now passed. The couple could do much. They had him take his treatment and saw his doctor pretty frequently but there was no cure no matter how hard they tried. Jisung was heartbroken to see his first baby gone but he had been brave for the funeral, hugging Minho's arm as he held one baby in his arms. Minho as well was pretty saddened wishing he was gone and not his son but he cherished every memory with the young boy. 

Changbin and Hyunjin came to the funeral. They had been friends with the Lee-Han family for a long time and it was sad to see such a young boy who was always happy to pass. Chan and Felix didn’t have quite a relationship with Minha but they owed him lots of respect, especially Chan he even made a sculpture of the boy in memory. Byung-ho had even made it very upset to see his friend and crush go but he knew Minha would always want him to be happy. He left a couple love letters he was going save to give him but never did so he set inside before running his mother crying. 

Jisung frowned knowing his baby always made everyone happy…

The next couple weeks were rough. Hano would cry nonstop and only stressed Jisung more and then Jiho would always question where his older brother was. Minho would sometimes take kids out to leave Jisung alone to calm down or even go to hangout with Felix and Hyunjin. Felix and Chan stayed with Changjin a bit longer before they decided they would build their own castle but the reason for it is the two had gotten engaged.

Yes the two didn’t know each other very long but they loved each other a lot and Felix’s father had already granted Chan permission to marry him. So the two were just sitting on the porch eating their favorites. The sun was setting and there were cute little lights hanging above their heads and then Chan stood up and got on one knee and asked him. Felix of course said yes crying a bit and jumped into Chan's arms.

While building their castle Hyunbin had asked for help planning their wedding because of the new baby on the way and just wanted to have their happy day and so they had one of the most gorgeous weddings ever. It took a lot to find the perfect dress for Hyunjin since he was quite tall and his stomach seemed to grow like crazy but they made it work. 

Everyone in town showed up, of course, knowing the couple pretty well and everyone was glad to see the two happy. Now Chanlix continued working on their castle and it looked absolutely beautiful. They had crowns made for them but didn’t actually rule the village; they only helped them and made sure everyone was happy and okay. Jessica Bang even came by help. She tried to offer her son the castle and crown but they declined nicely and just said keep it for his sibling because he knew Hannah had spirits of being Queen one day.

Then the day came the two had the biggest wedding ever and invited everyone. Felix was super nervous wishing his mother was there to help him with his dress and hair but instead Hannah and Mrs. Bang were. He didn’t mind but he still missed his mother dearly. When he went to show his father he teared up “You look so much like your mother baby.” Felix smiled at his father's words and teared up, hugging him tightly. 

Felix's makeup was redone, even though he probably cried when Chan and him were finally married because he loved him to death. And he did but Chris only wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. Felix whispered, “Channie, I love you...” Chris smiled, “And I love you Lixxie forever and always...”

The End
---------------------------------------------------------------
An: So I just want apologize for lack of uploading. It's because I had trouble trying think what to write and also school is very stressful for me even if we just got back from break. So besides that we or as in I have offial twitter acc pinkkkchanlix. I know I'm not active but I'll try. So besides that I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter!