Chapter Four ❄

A/N: PILL’S WARNING <3
---------------------------------------------------------------

「Minsung’s Pov」

As soon as the Minsung family finished eating they went to get a dress. Minho was helping Minha get dressed and Jisung was helping Jiho get dressed. 

As Minho made sure Minha was putting his shirt on, the little boy began having a coughing fit, not being able to breathe properly. Minho quickly slides Minha’s shirt over his head, “Bud, did you take your medicine?” Minha shook his head “F-Forgot!” Minho quickly went to the nightstand table and pulled out Minha’s medicine and came over and gave it to him. The brown hair boy slowly calmed down, tears stinging his eyes as he hugged his father tightly. Minho pets his head “Shh you're okay bud...” Minha cried, shaking a bit. The younger had thought he was going to lose himself again but lucky his dad was there…

Jisung and Jiso on the other hand were trying to decide what the cutie would wear. Jiho's squeaky voice spoke, “Mommy I wanna wear a skirt pwease!!” He did his usual pout and puppy eyes at his mother. Jisung giggled softly “Of course baby which one hm?” After a bit of deciding Jiho actually went with some cute overalls that had stitched suns and kitties on thanks to mama Jisung and a cute t-shirt that had a cat too. 

Finally, the family was able to leave holding hands and humming softly as any little cute family would. They made it to the familiar bakery door where they knocked. Jisung daily would stop and visit with Hyunjin and also would get some famous jam from the older. The family also once a week delivers some flowers which the other couple would simply enjoy and eventually do something with them at their wedding.

「Hyunlix’s Pov」

Just as there was a knock, Hyunjin covered his mouth and ran upstairs to the nearest bathroom. All three watched worriedly but knew to give each other peace unless they needed one another. Felix got up, “Changbin, get the door I’ll check on him I think I know what’s wrong.” He smiled softly and went upstairs. Felix arrived upstairs and softly knocked on the door “Hyunjin?”

Hyunjin sniffled “Y-You can come in Felix.” He mumbled, obviously upset. Felix nodded and came in, “You okay, what’s wrong?” Hyunjin ran his hands through his long hair sighing softly “Binnie and I have been doing it a lot more lately and well...I've been having stomach problems...Felix what if I’m pregnant what if Changbin isn’t re-”

Felix slapped him gently “Sorry I had to...but I’ve seen the way he’s looked at you Hyunjin, he wants to spend the rest of his life with you no matter what gets in the way so if you are pregnant by all means to tell him I bet he was happy knowing it’s his and not someone else.” Hyunjin wiped his tears, nodding “Thank you, Felix..uh do happen to have a test...?” He blushed embarrassed.

Felix chuckled softly, nodding, handing him one, “Yeah...don't ask why just well...my father thought I was having sex all the time, so he had me carry these on me all the time.” Hyunjin nodded “I-I’m sorry about your father being such a terrible person no one deserves to go through that.” Felix smiled and hugged Hyunjin gently “Thanks Hyunjin now I’m going to be right outside the door let me know if you need anything.” Hyunjin nodded as Felix left.

About five minutes later Hyunjin came out holding the pregnancy test. Felix looked at him “Positive?” Hyunjin nodded softly, wiping his tears. Felix smiled softly “Go tell him he’ll be excited I know it.” And with that, the two went back downstairs.

「Other’s Pov」

Changbin nodded at Felix’s request and went open the front door. “Oh hey Minho, Jisung, Minha, and Jiho!” Changbin smiled seeing them “What do you guys need?” Changbin asked kindly. Minho cleared his throat “I think I saw pesky Chan, so I thought I came by and say hi.” Changbin chuckled, understanding the story. Chan tried to look over Changbin’s shoulder but didn’t really know what was going on.

Until Minho came in and smiled at Chan waving at him. Chris’s eyes widened “Minho?” Minho nodded and opened his arms, Chan got up and walked over hugging him “Holy crap you’ve changed! A husband and kids damn..” Minho chuckled “Langue Christopher but yes you’ve gotten...buff” Chan laughed softly “What can I say I like to work out?” The two sat at the table and began catching up on everything. 

Jisung and the kids sat at the table listening to the boys until he saw Hyunjin. He softly smiled and waved slightly. Felix came down and saw the minsung family a little confused but shrugged sitting near Chan who wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Felix blushed at the affection. Minho raised an eyebrow “So explain who’s this one again?” 

Chris looked at Felix “This is Felix we met today but were already pretty close.” He smiled softly. Minho nodded “Nice meet you, Felix, I’m Minho, Chan’s childhood friend this is my husband Jisung, and my kids Minha and Jiho we also have a tiny one here.” He gently rubbed Jisung’s tummy. Felix nodded “Nice meet you four.” 

Changbin waved to them “Hey Jinnie and I are going to be outside on the porch let us know if you need anything!” So the couple went outside and sat down admiring the summer weather that would soon be fall weather. “Binnie...I have something to tell you...promise me you won’t be mad..” Changbin looked at Hyunjin and frowned “Why would I be mad at you?” I love you with all my heart.” Hyunjin gulped “B-Because I’m pregnant, Binnie..”

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Gahhh this so late I'm sorry loves! Stream NoEasy though! <3