Chapter Six ❄

A/N: SMUT WARNING <3
---------------------------------------------------------------

「No one’s Pov」

Chris woke up to the sun shining through the window and a small boy in his arms. He couldn’t help but smile, he was beautiful, and he just made Chan’s heart go crazy. So in advance he put kisses all over Felix's cute little freckled face. Felix slowly began to wake up and yawned "Morning Chris." Chan hummed, kissing him "Morning darling, how did you sleep?" Felix kissed back pressing closer to him already. "Mmm...good, couldn't stop dreaming about you though." He smiled.

Chris smiled, nuzzling, "Glad, hear, say are you hungry?" Felix's stomach growled and nodded "I guess so but can you give me a bit of pleasure please?" Chris rubbed his cheek "So needy huh?" Felix nodded at his words as he began rubbing himself against Chan. Chris watched him "Hm.. I don't think I need help, I think you got it all by yourself." Felix whined doing it faster "Fu- please daddy!" but it was too late he already came. 

Chan chuckled "Cute still wants me to help you?" Felix nodded fast "Anything please god-" Chan had already moved lower holding his hips tightly as he began sucking him off. Felix moaned, thrusting his hips anyways. Chris didn't choke since the younger was so small, but he let Felix. He licked his slit making him tremble begging for more. Eventually the younger man came again but didn't stop him.

Chris swallowed all of cum again and looked at Felix who was moving around like a worm to get more. "Baby calm down I think that's enough." Felix whined trying to kiss Chan roughly but Chan pulled away "Felix love." His voice was a bit more dominant and Felix calmed down and hugged Chan. "I-I'm sorry.." he whined embarrassed. Chris pet his hair as he comforts him. "Shh it's okay let's get some clothes on and go eat okay?" 

Felix nodded, slipping his robe on as he clinged to Chan. Chris put some comfy clothes on and went downstairs. Once they got downstairs they were met with a grumpy couple. "They could at least tone it down!" Chris bite his lips “Sorry about last night and this morning." They went to the table. Hyunjin sighed softly, serving them food. "It's fine we're still young and filled with hormones." Felix nodded "Still sorry though." 

Changbin got everything ready. "We're heading out to the food market if you need anything let us know and next time do it when we're gone."  And with that Hyunbin walked off, Chanlix finished their breakfast and began to clean up, but then they broke into a very lustful make out, and then they ended up right back in the bedroom. After a while Felix came back down sipping cup coffee in his robe as he heard a small knock.

Chan was taking a nap so Felix was unsure if he should see who it was. So he slowly went to the door and peaked there he saw Jiho waiting patiently. Last night memories came back from when they were eating dinner. Felix was sitting with Chan when Jiho pointed at Felix's dress "Princess!" Jiho shouted. Everyone was confused as they looked at the tiny boy, he had always adored the princess especially when his parents read to him at night. 

Jisung realized and shook his head "Oh no baby Felix isn't princess..." Jiho pouted and began throwing a fit. So invents Felix walked over the little boy and bent down in front of him "Jiho?" Jiho stopped and looked at him confused. "I'm not princess, but I am prince and I may have some magic on me would you like to see it?" Jiho's eyes lit up and he nodded fast. Felix slowly took off his glove and held flat as a tiny snowman began to form outta snow.

Jiho watched in excitement "Woah!" he giggled, Felix made sure it would never melt since it was like a little doll, and he handed to Jiho "There you go I hope you like it cutie!" Jiho nodded "Thank you!" he hugged Felix which kinda shocked him. Jisung gave an apologizing smile and pulled Jiho away. Felix got up and walked back over Chan..

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote!~ <3

---------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote!~ <3