4 A.M. problems -slightly edited-

Even though This book is done this is just a short because I can't fall asleep after my cat woke me up. 30.MINUTES.AFTER.I.SLEEP!

August 1st 2021 (4:38 AM)
............................................................................

(Future)No ones POV-

Jade was up at 4 in the morning because she was going to have one last child. She then found our or was Sextuplets. So she was up for a snack.

Jades Thoughts- oh.The joy. I'm going to be a mom of 10. Children. WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Jade was silently sulking and Crying

But little did she know that she was being blessed. By the titans no less.

She loves her kids but she's only 32. She gave birth to Malia and Malcolm at the age of 16.

(goddesses births are only 2 months not 9)

A couple years later she had another set of twins. boys.

She had just started getting her sleeping schedule back in order.

But now she's going to be a mom to 6. More. Children.

Jade had always wanted a big family but she's not going to be able to go with her family anymore and she'll have to be a stay at home and do nothing mom.

Jade had been thinking this all the way until 8:30 A.M. and she snapped out of it realizing she only had 30 minutes to make 6-8 plates of food.

She finished all the food within 15 minutes then she passed out on the couch.

All Jade knew was that she was going to be killing whoever wakes her up.

2 year later small A/N- It was her 14 year old twin boys that woke her up. They were grounded.