Leaving- (final Chapter)

No ones POV-

All of a sudden the screen turned off then on and a video featuring a teen girl who looks like jade but with brown/blonde hair and green eyes.

Hey everybody... I am the person who had Maleficent's brother bring you all here the second time. But now I am going to inform you all—

Jade- Are you ok...? Are you dying? AM I DYING?! OH MY GOD IM DYING ARENT I!

Jade. Shut up. You're not dying. I'm not dying. I'm fine.

Jade- Oh ok! Phew 😮‍💨 😅

Mal&Hayden = 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️

Anyways! I decided to put an end to this and send you all home—

Jade&Mal- YES! MORE WALLS TO GRAFFITI!!

STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!! ANYWAYS, I am going to send you all home after one more night.

VK'S and Their parents fill yourselves up with the food before you go! Even though the isle is finished I would still like you to be full.

Audrey- What about us?!

Shush woman! You eat every single day to your hearts desire they don't. So shut your mouth and let me speak!

Audrey- But—

NO BUTS!

As I was saying before I was interrupted for the 5th time—

Sam- Let's make it an even 6

THATS IT!! IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP IM GRABBING THE DUCK-TAPE!

*silence*

That's better. So before I send you all home I want everyone with a damaged relationship to heal.

Like Jade and Khione, Mal/Hayden with Hades. And so on.

Peace out!

Ps- I'm leaving before Jade figures out a way to murder me through this screen.

Xoxo, Gossip Girl  (A/N- For those of you that got that, I love you even more now.)

Jade- I'm gonna kill her!!!

Jade- IM NOT MENDING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH KHIONE!!

Mal&Hayden- WHY DO WE HAVE TO TALK TO HADES?! HE'S OUR DAD. WE KNOW.

*Suddenly the girl appeared back on the screen*

Nobody's leaving until you fix your relationships~

Suddenly Jade Smirked

The portal doesn't work until you fix your relationships~ 😏

Jade scoffed

Also, if you don't mend your relationships I'm going to turn off the AC and take away the ice powers so you'll melt. In 2 hours.

Jade- NOOO!! ALRIGHT FINE!! I'LL MEND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FEMALE DEVIL!!!

Thank you. 😁