Marvel Wallpapers -edited-

I'm just gonna have some wallpapers here and Um I might post another wallpaper or chapter or something in little bit because I have this weird thing to end my book (writing or reading) on an even chapter or part.

For this week I might resurrect this story since it's Summer for me.

If you readers want me to resurrect it let me know in the comments right down...

Little farther.....

Here

—————————————————————————

No ones POV-

All of the original cast (the younger versions) came falling from the ceiling again.

Jade was screaming on her way down because this time she didn't do it.

Jade- MOMMY!!! MALI!!! HAYDEN!!!!!! HADIE!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP!

Mal was just chilling on her way down.

Mal- You Have magic. Just make a cloud or something appear for you to land on. 🙄

Jade- oh right... 😅

Peter came falling again landing on top of Loki. Again.

The Greek gods all fell on-top of the Kronos (Cronus)
It was really funny to see.

Thor- What in Odin's name are we doing back here?!?

Everyone's eyes turned to jade who held her hands up in defense.

Jade- Wasn't me this time!

The screen turned on with a note-

I brought you all back here because I've decided it's not over. I'm going to show you wallpapers of the avengers *and me!* *Shut up Wade.* and you all will react to them. I made some changes to the theater. Instead of chairs it's couches and bean bags.

Sincerely,

You'll find out later...

P.S.- Jade you know who I am. And yes I am still alive and I am still ignoring them.

Jade froze (PUN INTENDED!)

Jade- stop reading my mind.

Another note very short popped up.

'No.'

Jade mutters.

Jade- you freaky.

Jade gets questioning looks

Jade- SHE FREAKY!

Mal scares jade

Jade-