chapter 1

Izuku's pov - before he meets all might

As I stood over the railing I got a clear view of the polluted sky being loaded up with smog and busy roads full of screeching cars with angry people. All around me were signs of the pathetic human race.

A violent breeze smashed against my eyes causing them to twitch and fill with tears obscuring my view of the world around me. "STOPPP!" I hear an old and desperate voice yell from behind. I rotate my body so that I am facing the building and look towards an old man limping towards me. "Stop!" He yells again noticing his words reached me."Don't jump there you'll  hit my car!"

Can you guess what I do? Well I reel up my middle finger at this bastard and lean backwards with a smug look on my face. Then I fall gracefully but not too graceful, pass the second story quickly, oh too quick and hit the car violently, far too violent.

I stare up at the sky allowing the moments to pass until I feel a heavy river of blood pouring out of my broken body. It hurts.To fix the issue I pop my limbs back in place and watch as they slowly begin fixing themselves, halting the flow of blood. It hurts. I pull out a note book that I placed between the band of my black joggers which are now covered in multiple holes and fresh blood. I open my note book while taking the pen dangling at the side and write:
Attempt 136: suicide jump
Pain rating: 4
Success: N/A
I felt a sense of relief when falling however my back felt like it was torn off when I hit the car.
Note to self - if I do this again go for a higher building where I can enjoy the view or go for a remote cliff

I peel my back off of the car removing the broken shards of glass for my body while doing so. It really hurts. I stand on my feet and temporarily support myself using the car until I regain full control of my agitated limbs. I then walk off as if nothing had happened glancing behind me as I saw the selfish old man crying besides his car ha I thought that's what you get for not giving a shit I then make my way home while dreading what's in store for me.

           -the midoriya's household-
And here we go again, me walking through the door, me taking my shoes off, me greeting my parents and then... "I'm h-" I suddenly get cut off by my mum's loud screeching "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE ALREADY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I then do what most would and attempt to sneek off to my room but what do you know my dumbass of a father heard me and demands I come over to him "IZUKU! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

Well here I am stood in front of my father as he yells and complains while my mum cowers in a corner. Literally the story of my life. At this point I really pitied the poor neighbours I mean we were in a three story apartment block with neighbours all around us listening in so their ears must be- "LISTEN WHEN YOUR DAD IS SPEAKING TO YOU!" He slapped me across the face with all his strength causing me to be flung across the room and slam into the shelves. It hurts. I stumble to the floor when I attempt to get up due to the fuzziness in my head. If he's ever wondered why I'm a mumbling mess then it's his fault.

My father walked up to me and noticed my attempt to get up so he pinned me to the floor, one of his legs crushing my body while his arms crush my delicate wrists. It hurts. When I finally stop resisting he reaches for my delicate green curls and steadily stands himself up dragging me along with him. Due to my twig like physique and my body type reflecting my strength I could not resist the strength of the blob built man who could be described as being similar to a sumo wrestler.

I swung my legs around and punched his hand like a flailing child yet any attempt of mine was fruitless. He pulled my head up by my hair causing my roots to cry out in pain as i let out a minor groan yet he had still done worse to me. Please just stop. He pulled my head back and then violently bashed it against the solid wall, through this I remain quiet as I gritted my teeth and swallowed my anger. Help. He then pulled my head back again "apologise!" My father demanded.

My mother runs at him desperately as she demands that he release her son but he slaps her round the face and she collapse to the floor as a sobbing mess. My father bashes my head against the wall but yet again I remain quiet. Make it stop hurting. He repeats this three more times until blood begins to flow down my face. "I-I'm sorry" I stutter in a monotone voice.

He slams my head against the wall again complaining about how he can't hear me "I'm sorry." I say again slightly louder but still monotone. It hurts! "SPEAK WITH MORE EMOTION YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD!" He slams my head again, this time the fresh blood seeps into my open eyes filling the whites of my eyes and temporarily dyeing them red. "I'M SORRY!" I yell back at him before he slams my head again. Why? Just make it stop. This continues on for at least seven more times until he become bored and releases me and sits on his recliner chair, turning on the TV.

At this moment I tumble onto the floor and take a breath of relief before he demands "go get me some beer!" Please stop. I quickly steady myself to stand up and run towards the door. I know all to well that if I take too long he'll start beating mum so I only grab a few wipes, an extra long blue hoodie, some money and my shoes. I stumble out of the door as I try to put my shoes on while walking and shut the door behind me, still in my torn up bloody joggers and with my red eyes.

Along the way to the shop (that I found sells to underage customers) I wipe my forehead clear of the flowing blood and due to my quirk my head has already stopped releasing more blood, though it takes a while to heal completely (an injury of this calibre would take around 7 hours). I, of course, do not even try to wipe the blood from my eyes due to obvious reasons and decide to wash it off when I get home. I buy the beer from the sketchy shop and take my usual peaceful short cut across the local park, until I see the silhouette of a strange hooded man staring up at the sky on a bench in the park centre.

Due to my own boredom and curiosity I walk up to the man and sit besides him and ask "what are you doing?" I stare up at the sky as well though I of course cannot see a single star because of my blood soaked vision. "I have no reason to tell you." The guy responded in a rude, cacophonous, raspy tone. "Then why are you here?" I asked. He took a deep sigh and said "cause I can be kid. Now how about you go bother your mummy and daddy at home."

I always hated it when people called me a kid I mean I was old enough to understand that life sucks, I was old enough to know that my existence was pointless and I was old enough to have experienced death over and over (136 times to be exact) so I responded in the best way I could think of. I took a deep breath and said "Bold of you to assume I have parents" I mean I did and I do but still what if I hadn't.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever until I broke the invisible sound barrier. "Well I do but my father is dead to me and my mum tries but just can't." It was silent again for a while until he told me "well that's nice kid." In a slightly sarcastic tone. "I'm not a kid yanno. I've experience plenty of this miserable thing called life and have a clear understanding of how pointless it."  He sighs and tells me "well done" He didn't say it sarcastically but he didn't say it earnestly either, at the very least he didn't call me a kid so I'll class that as a win in my book.

I look over to him trying to catch a glimpse of his face but I could only see a silhouette in this red coloured world of mine. Ending it with that failure I stand up, tell the man "see ya." and walk off towards my hell home. what a weird guy I thought but at least he distracted me from my depressing life for a second there. A slight smirk spreads across my face but I quickly dismiss it and continue on home. Please save me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is crap but I mean it is my first attempt at a story/fanfic so I don't think I did too bad 🤷‍♀️ well anyway tell me if I do anything wrong or on ways to improve it 😁👍