chapter 3

Izuku's pov- two months after meet all might
Well, life was still the exact same for me, apart from the fact that I start taking secret self defense classes and started body building to improve my strength. I think I had at least leveled up from a twig to a log which is saying something, although of course my father was at the level of a sumo wrestler and kacchan at the level of a nuke, both of which could easily destroy my weak tree body, but it was still an improvement.

I was still dying on the daily but I at least hadn't been attacked by a villian since then. Over and over and over and over. I also found out that the all guy was actually a big shot which truly made me feel like this country was doomed (that's actually what inspired me to practice self defense so that I could defend myself). I don't care. I had also trained myself at home on how to use a blade, I mainly practiced with my box cutter but managed to save up enough money to buy a proper blade which I hid from my father carefully under a floorboard that sat beneath my bed. Use it to end it all.

I was still being abused and torment and still running useless errands which was seriously boring but at this point I stopped giving two shits.

Shigaraki's pov
"I'm bored.". I said to myself as I lay in bed with my head dangling off of the edge, my body spread out like a starfish. I just stared at a spot beneath my cupboard from an upside-down perspective and man it was boring.

"Shigaraki" I heard kurogiri say as he entered my room. I took a long and deep sigh and said "I'm bored." He just stared at me for a while before completely ignoring my comment and saying what he was going to say when he entered my room. "The master has offered to give us a powerful nomu once it is complete, one that shall be strong enough to kill all might." He ended his sentence and I only responded to him with a slight glance in his general direction.

I just sit there until an idea appears in my mind and command kurogiri to open up a portal "hey kurogiri open a portal for me will ya." He sighs and opens a smokey purply-black portal at which I then climb through and arrive on the other side. Someone's gonna die tonight I think as I smile at my brilliant idea of a pass time.

I start walking randomly, looking out for victims of my boredom yet for the longest time I couldn't find anyone. Eventually I found myself at a familiar park which was once again completely deserted. I sat on a familiar bench and started up at the familiar sky though this time it was more beautiful than before. This time the sky was a swirling mix of pinks, purples, and blues plastered with small shining dots that shone brighter than before. To my slight right there was a glorious, large, crescent baby blue moon that lit up the sky.

I sat there for a while staring at the moon until I hear some familiar words in a familiar tone. "What are you doing?" That same kid sat down on the bench next to me and asked the same question that he did last time. "Staring at the sky." I responded in my raspy voice. "And why are you here?" He asked once more while staring at the baby blue moon. "I'm bored." I responded truthfully.

We stare up at the moon for a bit longer until he says "isn't the colour of moon just wondering." He said it in a slightly sad and empathetic tone. "A perfect mix of sorrow and beauty." I glanced in his direction and saw very slight tears in his eyes. At that point I decided that, to release my boredom, this kid would be my first victim. Clearly his life sucks so in truth I'd be doing him a favour.

I grab a hold of his arm and place down all five of my fingers, at that moment his coat disintegrates a long with some bandages that lay beneath it, once they were out of the way I hurriedly tightened my grip on his arm and waited for him to turn to dust . . . Well . . .

WHY IS THIS KID STILL STANDING! I thought as my quirk effected him in no way. "L-let go!" He said "your hurting my arm." There was very little desperation in his voice likely because he had been in similar situations time and time again. He struggled for a while until he finally stops as I just sat there and stared at my hand on his wrist. There was not a single crack on his skin.

I weakened my grip and he ran off leaving behind a plastic bag containing a 6 pack of beer. Was that kid blushing? I noticed that as he ran away his face ran red. I wonder why? Out of my own personal curiosity a left a small piece of paper in his plastic bag in case he came back for it and left the park in search of a new victim to test out if my quirk had became faulty.

I then find a passed out drunken man sat in some alleyway near some random pub and grab his arm. Within 3 seconds he turns to a pile of Ash. So it's not my quirk that's faulty then, it's that kid. I desired to know why my quirk did not work on him however I currently had no way of knowing so I walked back to the bar with a sense of incompletion from being unable to kill the kid.

Izuku's pov
So I went on one of my usual beer runs for my dad and passed through the park and wouldn't you know it, I saw that same guy from before. I sat next to him again and asked the exact same questions, this time he answered more truthfully so imma go ahead and class that as a win. I would say it was the first time in my life that someone had a potentially normal conversation with me and that made me feel a sense of joy though that was of course short lived when, what do you know, he grabs my wrist and destroys my jumper. One of the only three that didn't have holes in them so sayounara to that. Please save me.

After he destroys my jumper and bandages he just stares at his hand on my arm and it sent shivers down my spine. I had just noticed but his eyes were really pretty I thought. They were a deep bloodshot red that illuminated in the moonlight. Due to my poor vision in the night I could not make out any of his other features, all I could feel was his rough grasp and see his red eyes. Eventually he relaxed his hand and I became able to run.

After I had gotta to the edge of the park I gasped for air and steadied my breathing before realising I had left the beer and my dad being the dick that he is wouldn't let me get away with that so I obviously had to go back, potentially with my life on the line. As I walked back towards the bench I felt myself getting flustered and excited. Why do I feel like this? I wondered. Save me.

After around 3 minutes I made my way back to the bench to find the bench empty other than my plastic bag full of beer. I'm gonna be honest and say that my heart honestly sank and that moment but there was obviously nothing I could do about it so I grabbed the bag and made my way home. All I could do was keep the memory of his beautiful blood red eyes in my mind. From that day I made a note in my head and decided to buy some hand cream which I would carry around with me everywhere in case I ever met him again. Save me, Tenko.

-------------------
Sorry that this story is so slow moving but I'm getting there 😁👍 warn me if the characters are too lacking in emotion please cause I feel like there just ain't enough emotion behind them.