chapter 24

Shigaraki's pov
When we spoke on the phone for a second time I could tell something was wrong but what? Was it like before where he was both happy and sad to see me? No. He wasn't sad he was just . . . Distraught. When I next see him I'll ask him. As I lay in bed like a dead starfish, thinking about Izu I heard my phone vibrate but couldn't be bothered to move. I slowly pulled my phone to my head and answered the call. (I knew it was Izu but I was so tired from thinking of him all night, without getting a wink of sleep).

"Hi." I said into the phone adding a yawn at the end. "Awww, were you thinking of me all night?" He asked in a playful tone, causing me to blush (luckily he couldn't see me) "how did you do in the exams?" I asked ignoring his question. "I passed." He said blandly. "Did anything happen?" I wanted answers about why he was like that on the phone, and I tried to be as discreet as possible. "No nothing really." Liar. I thought as I sighed, pulling the phone away from me. "Well anyway I've sorted the security so can you give the phone to the portal man so that I can give him whatever info he needs to teleport ya?"

His words honestly made me so excited since it meant I could literally see him again, but I held it in. "He needs the coordinates and he's called kurogiri." He  let out a light chuckle then I yelled out, still not bothering to leave my bed. "KUROGIRI!" One minute later he entered my room and I passed him the phone. "Hello?" He asked into the phone since I didn't tell him who it was. "Heya, kuro so the coordinates to my room are 324-656 and all the security has been shut off so you'll be good, oh and tell Tomu that he has to bring popcorn and doritos. Oh one last thing, bring PJ's." He then put the phone down and kurogiri looked at me strangly "so when are you going?" I threw my pillow at him then shunned him out of my room. "Stupid Izu." I said to myself, blushing as I slammed my face into my one remaining pillow.

Izuku's pov
I had made the entire top floor of the dorms a security free zone, no cameras, no mics, no sensors and there is no way to find out Tomu is here at all. The only problem was my classmates who are always busy butting into other people's drama but I have a plan. Firstly, I have barricaded the door to the elevator, then I have put a giant poster in between the elevator and my room, towards the start of the hallway (it won't stop them but will give me time to hide Tomu), and finally as a last precaution I hid various weapons with in the hallway and rooms so it should be good.

I sat on my bed waiting for Tomu until it hit me "we never specified a time." I said to the voice as shock flooded my face. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it, trying to muffle my suffering. "DAMN IT!" I screamed. But surely he'll realise it and come, right? The voice was delusional It didn't understand, this was Tomu we were talking about, he was a more tired and bored creature than me, if he was lying in bed when we called then there's no way he'd be bothered to move. I sat up and took a moment to breath "I'm sure he'll come." I, of course, was also delusional since the voice was literally my subconscious, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that he'd stand me up.

It was the day after and he never came. I stayed up all night sobbing into my pillow and throughout that entire time I did not see nor hear him, he just didn't bother. "I'm sure he'll come tonight." I said as I let out another whimper. Mhm. Maybe he just didn't come cause today's a school day but don't worry today is Friday so I'm sure he'll come later. Those types of basic time standards don't work for him, afterall he's a villian with nothing to do, I'm sure he just felt too tired. I layed back down and stayed in bed for an extra 3 hours.

I arrived at class 4 hours late (I had to get ready, eat and walk to class on top of my extra sleep) and when I entered all their eyes instantly shot at me. "What?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow and let out an annoyed tone. They all turned back to the teacher and ignored me as I sat at my desk. "Midoriya, see me after class." Said the lady in a skin tight suit and mask. I stared out of the widow and didn't pay attention to a single thing she said throughout the rest of the lesson.

"Midoriya. Midoriya! MIDORIYA!" The hero woman said as my head shot up from my desk and I saluted at her "Yes,mam." I fell asleep. "Don't mock me." She said, looking down on me. I wasn't mocking her I was just startled is all and I was having a dream about the first ever quirk war. "Okay, listen up. You can't just show up in the middle of class out of nowhere 4 hours late. If you were ill you should have sent a notice or if there's something wrong you should report it." I've got a good idea, how about we tell her the truth and tell her about how we're depressed and want to be loved and valued by a villian. I hushed the voice and looked back at her directly in the eyes. "No-one can help me, why can't people understand that. The counselling and therapy does not work. I still have the voice in my head, I still suffer from depression and I still have No-one who gives a single shit about me." I turned around and left the classroom "for now at least." I muttered under my breath as a smirk appeared on my face. "I will make him mine."

In my room I basically prepared for a satanic ritual. I had wax candles lit everywhere, a stack of anime on the floor like some sort of offering and the fact that my room was so dark added to the creepiness. The only thing out of place was me in my soft, floofy, long sleeved Pj hoodie coloured bright pink. I sat there cheerfully, not giving up hope as I waited for Tomu. I waited for 3 hours and it was now 11PM but I was still hopeful.

At around 1AM a swirling portal appeared in my room and out came Tomu who instantly pushed me against the bed and pinned me down, causing me to blush violently. "Sorry I took so long, Izu." His personality had literally did a complete 180 from how he started. He started off shy and alarmed when I kissed him, but now he's taking initiative, (I knew he'd be a top). He gave me a pationate kiss as his cold hand snuck down my hoodie causing me to shiver,(he really did enjoy taking advantage of how I wouldn't disintegrate at his touch). Eventually, he let go of me and prevented himself from going any further, before he did he needed to know something. "What are we, Izu?" That was exactly what I had been wondering too. "I dunno about at this moment, but do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked in a simple manner, as the blueberry turned into a strawberry. "Only if you be mine." He said as he leaned back towards me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to those who want smut but nope, it ain't that type a story if you want one of them kinds then I recommend you find another story that fits your criteria 🤭 also I think this may slowly be getting closer to the end, yay.👏