chapter 11

Izuku's pov
Well this was very eventful. When I (finally) made it to the training ground the teacher decided that we would do a quirk assessment test and that the lowest scoring student would have to leave school, which meant that my results would literally be no different from when I was a child doing it quirkless. At the very least if some random flying object hit me I wouldn't die. Throughout most of the time I just started at the floor until someone yelled "DIE!" In a very kacchan like voice.

I looked up to see none other than kacchan himself and it was really a sight for saw eyes how he, yes he, managed to become a hero. When he turned around to face towards the teacher our eyes met, his full of hate and mine full of boredom. The sleepy teacher (I'll call him sleepy-sensei for now on) then told us to get in two lines and run 15 metres one after another, I had to race next to kacchan so my arm got a bit burnt.

So then one physical trial after another we were tested, and me, who was unable to strengthen myself all that much and focused more on technique, did a terrible job at everything. When the results were shown I happened to be at the bottom, which I was good with. To say goodbye to all my classmates (that I never actually spoke to) I walked around shaking everyone's hand, kacchan was the exception of course.

I started to walk off to go pack my things but I suddenly got held back by some weird material. It was the teacher using his scarf to prevent from me walking off and as he used it, his eyes shone a deep red and his hair floated upwards (it truthfully looked kinda cool). "Were you even trying?" He asked me. He was pissed for sure. "Well my quirk isn't really the type to be useful in these kinda thing, so. . ." When I said that I could hear kacchan scoff at me in the background.

"Then find a way to make your quirk useful and by the way your not being sent home so get back to the classroom." As I wondered off to the changing rooms I said "the best way to do that is to chop off my fingers." Under my breath.

That evening was truly a nightmare, it felt like I was in nursery. It was so Chaotic that I couldn't even put in the effort to leave my room, all  I could do was thank the principal and granny in my head for letting me have the entire top floor to myself, although there were cases where people went exploring onto my floor which was a real pain in the ass.

I didn't leave my room until around 1am so that I could get food but even then there was some two faced guy sat down in the kitchen eating soba but he wasn't too big a problem. The night was even more painful since I could occasionally hear kacchan (who appears to be on the floor below me) yelling about something, at some point I heard the word deku but couldn't hear the rest.

Next up we had the all guy making us do some sort of battle in a building but before that we were given our hero costumes, though I just asked for a black hoodie and simple black slacks since I couldn't care less. I also asked for blades that are able to stick out my shoes but it seems they did not give me any. When we started the battle I literally just walked off aimlessly and then got bombarded with explosions from kacchan, I did honestly feel bad for lil kirby because she just so happened to be placed on a team with someone like me.

With the effort I put into that we obviously lost but it didn't even matter to me. After our battle we went into a room with multiple screens and waited for the other battles to play out.

The next two weeks continued on like this until it was announced to us that we would be heading to somewhere called the usj and we went on a mini field trip there. It was a long and boring bus ride with everyone talking to each other while I just sat there with my wireless headphones in with my long curly hair covering my ears, I think at some point lil kirby spoke to me but I wasn't sure so I just ignored her.

We finally arrived at a large dome shaped building and walked in to find someone in an astronaut's suit, I heard lil kirby talking about the number 13 but zoned out and looked around the inside of the usj. There were two large domes towards the back, a water area with a boat in it, a mountainous space and some more that I couldn't quite see. Towards the centre down a long set of stairs there was an open space and a large fountain. I focused on the spot in front of the fountain for a while suspecting that my vision was dieing since it looked wavy and blurry, but then I saw it. A large black and purple portal appeared and out from that portal came a bunch of weird creepy looking people.

After a large amount of what people called villians came out of the portal (sounds like some sort of anime or manga) a man with baby blue hair and hands all over him appeared along with some bird like beast.

I heard a voice coming from the portal along two eyes though didn't exactly hear its words but the moment the handy man spoke i didn't know how to react. "Where is he?" He said. "I went through the trouble of bring so many friends who are so eager to meet him." As he spoke those few words a large and hideous smile sprung across my face. I knew from that uniquely raspy voice that it was him. It was definitely him, the one who would fulfill my hearts desire. I felt truly ecstatic. He shall be mine and only mine.

------------------------------------------------------------
Shits bout to go down🤩✊ also I just read the latest chapter of mha and decided that the depressed expression izuku has on his face is definitely this version of him's resting face, though his psycho crazy face would just look totally twisted. 🙂👍 I'll try my best to make the next chapter as Chaotic as possible.