chapter 21

Shigaraki's pov
"Fuck. What the hell did I say to him last night. I wasn't in my right fucking mind, but at least I didn't do anything." I thought about what my drunken self did as a sat upon my bed draped head to toe in a field of blankets, blushing like a bloodsoaked blueberry. "What am I suppose to do now?" I began clawing at my neck, searching for answers in my mind but they never came.

Eventually I got up because I didn't want him to starve, and got him some jam toast and a plastic cup of water. As I walked down the stairs i heard Izuku say "well I would be a bottom because-" He stopped what he was saying when he saw me. I saw Izuku and dabi sat together talking which made my chest constrict and my mouth dry. "Hiya, Tomu ~" Izuku said, full of joy and excitement. Dabi stood up and started walking out the room "go get him, man." He whispered in my ear.

What. The. Fuck. Were. They. Talking. About? I walked up to izuku, put his food onto the table and sat where dabi was. W e stayed in silence for a short while until Izuku said "you sure your not up for that kiss I offered earlier~" the playfulness in his tone was killing me. I reached for the collar of his white shirt (we had him change clothes a while ago) and leaned into him, landing my lips on his and giving him no time to react. When I pulled away he gave me a devilish smile, "Shut up, Izu." I said as I pulled in for another kiss, this one lasting much longer.

I spent a lot of that day with Izuku, just talking and kissing, until later in the evening when I was going to fetch him some food. I heard a knock on the door along with some voice saying there the pizza guy, until they literally knocked my poor door down creating a cloud of dust (we probably should have cleaned that more) then out from the dust came the pain in the ass hero, all might. After that the events were quite rapidly, the nomu appeared, we were teleported, sensei fought all might and was captured, and the rest of us got away, I think during all the chaos Izu was still sat in the basement. I gave him my number at the very least so I hope I can see and speak to him again. I'll miss him.

Izuku's pov
His lips felt quite soft this time. Good. It meant he was using the chapstick that I gave him. I gave a soft smile as I listened to the commotion from upstairs, maybe it's a party? "No, you dumbass. It's clearly a rescue group to save me. And it's probably led by all might." I pouted as I thought about what might be happening to Tomu.

After a while some large guy covered in bright orange flames came storming down the stairs and yelled to the people above about my whereabouts. I was then taken out of the building and led to a police car where they then drove me to a safe location, they took me back to UA and was greeted by all of my worried classmates. Why were they worried about us? It doesn't concern them. "I know." I said to myself as I stared at the floor while they huddled around me like waddling penguins. "Deku, are you okay?" It was lil kirby, but why was she calling me deku? "Ha, I guess I am really worthless." I said under my breath but with a joyful smile. I didn't give a single shit, I don't want to be useful to Tomu I want him to be useful to me. I want him to end my loneliness and save me. I looked back up and gave them all a cheerful smile (with a hint of my psychotic self leaking out). "Can you all get the fuck out of my way. I'm tired and want to go to sleep." They then went dead silent and allowed me to pass through them. Severs them right. I let out a small snicker and went back to my room, (only to write more about Tomu and draw a notebook full of pictures of him~).

Once again I was lucky enough to go through more counselling (is this the 5 time? I wasn't counting). During that time I massively talked about the one I loved, asking if they would help me figure out if it was a one sided crush or if we were dating. They were no help at all but oh well, they determined I was healthy enough and let me stop counselling early. After my counselling was over I also had to go to an interview with the press who kept flashing me with cameras and screaming out questions, which really pissed me off. "Firstly," I said as they all hushed down. "Shut the fuck up. Secondly, nothing happened me when I was kidnapped, and finally, just piss off and leave me the hell alone so I can live in peace." They went silent before giving me more questions, assuming that being with the villians may have changed me and made more villainous. I bowed my head down said "thank you, now piss off." One more time. I walked away leaving the teachers to talk for me.

Recently, whenever I saw someone, classmate or stranger, they'd often avoid eye contact with me, assuming I was some sort of delinquent or other, though it was quite peaceful. My classmate dropped my class status from its recovering state all the way down to the depths of no return, 'burden'. It turns out that todoroki, kacchan, Iida, and creation girl went to save me though I of course wasn't there. When they saw me back at the dorm room I couldn't tell if they were annoyed, grateful, or what.

I had tried messaging and calling the number Tomu gave me time and time again but it hadn't gone through and went straight to voice mail, and I started feeling worried about him. I hope he is okay. "Mhm" I told the voice as I sat at the top of the dorm building, peering off into the distance. "I hope he's still alive and kickin'." I looked down at the ground below me, thinking of jumping but turned away and walked back to my room. "I hope we can see hi again."

------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I've sorted how and when I will finish this! 😊 some may not like the ending but I decided on it before I even wrote the story so non shall change my mind.🤭 hopefully people like it but if not then sorry but it's not changing!