chapter 16

Shigaraki's pov
I decided to go on a walk and found myself at a mall, I searched around looking at what I could do or who I could kill until I set my sights upon a familiar face. He was wearing a dark green hoodie and had his usual poofy lot of hair sat at the top of his head. I really wanted to bug the kid or at least cause him some sort of suffering so I approached him and wrapped one of my hands around his neck. "Hi there, fancy meeting you here." I said in a friendly and joyful way.

When he heard my voice his face lit up and he joyfully called out "Tomu! I've missed you so much, did you miss me? We've been waiting so long!" The joy in his tone seemed actually violent and dangerous to the point where I almost fell backwards. "Be quiet kid." I commanded him "Be silent or I'll snap your neck!" His smile only grew as he replied. "Come on Tomu, you and I both know I can't die~" His playful tone made my throat dry and my head hurt, why was he being so difficult. "Well by time you inform someone about me how many do you think I'll be able to kill? I'd say at least 20 before I'm caught?" I threatened him by putting others lives on the line. If he was truly a hero course student he'd have no choice but to protect the civilians. "I don't care about them I only care about you, Tomu~" He tried to turn around and face me but I tightened my grip. "Now I say you come shopping with me and I won't tell anyone." It was a really frustrating feeling since he had me trapped in a corner rather than me, him. I didn't want to be caught by heros right now, and I wanted to see where the kid was going with this so I said "fine, kid." In a miserable way. I released his neck he turned to face me and said "By the way my names Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Izuku or Izu. Just call me whatever works for you." He sounded so annoyingly happy as he studied my face.

Izuku's pov
It was him, it was him, it was him! It was really him and he really agreed to go shopping with me. I was so full of joy that I came close to squeeling with excitement but stopped myself in order to not ruin our . . . Date! When he let go of my neck I instantly spun around and examined his face, while telling him to call me Izuku. His baby blue hair was long and slightly covered his eyes, it was also scruffy and unkempt but it suited him. His lips were dry and had a long scar across them. The skin around his eyes was dry and crust (but he was still so cute!) And once again  I could see his beautiful crimson red eyes, he really looked adorable to the point where I almost fell to the floor but he caught my shoulder so as to not cause a scene.

I led him over to a cosmetics shop during which I told "you know, your so cute and adorable. I think we were destined for each other." He only replied saying "Whatever kid." Though since I already told him my name I lectured him telling him "I told you to call me izuku!" He stayed silent for a while but then gave me a short answer saying "Whatever, izuku." It made me so happy to hear my boring ass name coming from Tomu's mouth so as a response I let out a short squeal since I couldn't contain myself, though it was only loud enough for Tomu to hear.

When we were in the cosmetics shop I started heading in the direction of the makeup, grabbed some eyeliner then went over to the other side of the shop grabbed a few more things, paid then left, all while receiving judgement from Tomu. After that I led us over to a café, I order a banana milkshake and Tomu ordered a creamed latte. We took our drinks and sat ourselves at a table in the corner that was partly covered from view.

"Now what?" Tomu asked as we sat down. I took a long sip from my drink, took off my backpack that contained the stuff I just brought and put it all onto the table (minus the eyeliner). I pushed it over to Tomu and said "Okay so here's some chapstick, moisturiser, hand cream, hair treatment and eyes drops. You can take it all home with you and use it but-" Tomu cut me off and asked "why?" With an annoyed expression, but I ignored his question and continued what I was saying. "But I want you to put some chapstick on before you kiss me."

He temporarily went into a silent rage and was overflowing with shock. He clearly had no understanding of what was going on and asked "why?" In a shaky voice. His question made me chuckle slightly and I responded "well your gonna kiss me or else I'll tell the heros about you and I'll stab you in the leg so that you can't run." I smiled sweetly at him as he gave me a look of disgust. I think we were too forward. "Do you really? I thought we weren't forward enough." I said to myself. I redirected my attention to him and stared at him for a while "you can kiss me wherever you want." I said smiling. He was extremely hesitant at first but he then reached for the chapstick, applied it to his lips and then faced my direct. "Is this your first kiss?" I asked in a teasing manner. "Shut up." He said as he leaned in a gave me a peck on the cheek. Is that it? I felt rather unimpressed and gave him a plain look.

He shoved the things I gave him into his pockets and went back to drinking his latte as I kept staring at him. Eventually he faced my way and asked "what?" I didn't answer him and kept staring. We stared into each others eyes for a while until I found the perfect opertunity to strike. I planted my lips on his and felt his dry glossed over lips, they were rough but felt amazing.

He tried to pull away but I clung onto his collar, pressing on to his lips more aggressively not giving him a chance to break it. He eventually stopped resisting and allowed my tongue passage into his mouth. At some point I think a waitress passed by asking if we were done with our drinks but saw us and walked away. When I finally pulled away to gasp for breath Tomu's face was absolutely filled to the brim with shock. When I caught my breath I said "that is a kiss, my dear Tomu. And my first one as well." He just stared at me still confused about the situation, I reached over to him gave him a hug and whispered in his ear "and I plan for you to be my first in everything."

------------------------------------------------------------
yay! Their first kiss 🤭 hopefully there will be more chances for them to be together but we'll have to wait and see 😁