Rehab.11

[Goal: 17+votes, 18+comments]

[Not edited sorry for any mistakes]

Niall's POV

"You sure you don't need me to stay with you?" Zayn asked me as I laid in the bed with the cover wrapped tight around me.

"Yeah, I don't want you to miss work today." I faked coughed after finishing my sentence.

"Call me if you need me." He kissed my forehead.

"I know, Zaynie."

He kissed me on the lips,"I love you, feel better."

"I love you too." I told him and each of the kids kissed my cheek before exiting the house.

It's no secret, I'm not sick. I just really do not want to go to work because of Ansel.

Yesterday was really uncomfortable for me, I can't tell Zayn because he'll only get into a fight with him and I don't want that.

I thought working with Liam was bad, one day with Ansel was way worse than a week with Liam on a scale from one to ten of uncomfortableness.

"Why so shocked Mr.Malik?" He smirked standing up from my desk and walking closer to me, which gave me chills.

"I-i just don't understand why you're here." I stuttered my eyes trailing his where he was looking me up and down.

He grabbed my jaw and moved my face to the right then to the left.

"More beautiful than before." He muttered to himself, but I heard.

"Is that so?" I snatched his hand away from my face,"I recall you telling me I was ugly."

"Yeah, but that was way before you were this beautiful." He walked all around me, observing me like some sort of science project.

"This defined." He grabbed onto my face again.

"You've been working out?" He glanced me up and down once again and I shrugged.

"Sometimes I box with Zaynie, using the punching bags, but I don't exercise."

"You're perfect." He told me and I laughed shaking my head. It's ridiculous, really. How he thinks he can just act like nothing ever happened.

I walked over to my desk and he followed me.
"Why are you here anyways? You already have a job." I pointed out.

"I got fired actually, my medical license is suspended." He said sounding unaffected.

"Not that I care, but why?" I said looking for a certain paper in my file cabinet.

"Apparently fucking an underage client is illegal, who knew?"

"How did they find out?" I asked handing him the schedule for all my meetings since he has to alert me each time being he's my assistant.

"On the cameras they saw footage of us. Remember that time I fucked you on the small bed in the hospital room? Ahh, room 309 I remember it like it was yester-."

"Stop!" I interrupted him since I couldn't bare to hear anymore coming out of his flithy mouth.

"Wasn't what you were screaming that day." He laughed at me.

"I hate you." I told him as I typed in an upcoming speech on my laptop.

"I can do so many things to you that'll remind you why that's the farthest from the truth." He said and I rolled my eyes.