Rehab.45

[Goal: 40+votes, 25+comments]

Jace's POV

"W-what?" My dad asked his eyeballs basically falling out of their sockets.

"Um Nicholas." He smiled completed clueless as to why he was given looks as if he had three heads.

"What? Why are you all looking at him like that?" I asked my daddy since he was the main one looking at Nicholas like he wanted to tear his head off when all he said was his name.

"Get him out of here." Was all my daddy said.

"Dad!" I shouted, I don't understand why're they being so mean when he saved my life.

"What he means to say is that your friend should leave darling." My dad told me.

"No, if it wasn't for him you do realize I would be dead right? I actually wish he never came, but he did and you guys should appreciate that since you're acting like you would've missed me so much but before I tried killing myself you all acted like I was a stick up your ass." I said mostly to my parents though.

"I think I should leave.." Nicholas stood up, I fancy his Australian accent so much. In the little time we talked, he said his mums Australian and they went there when he was around 7 for two months, the accent stuck with him every since.

"Wait!," I told him a little louder than I wanted but oh well it caught his attention,"thank you although you ruined the chances of my seeing my brother again, you gave me the chance to try life again if that makes any sense." I told him and he smiled.

He kissed my forehead,"I'll see you around love, don't do anything stupid."

Then he left.

The moment he stepped out the door my daddy's mouth was running like a car with a full gas tank.

"I don't want you talking to him, he's probably just like his father..his father seemed nice at first too but he turned out to be a lunatic and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad fucked Nicholas' dad, and his dad basically stole the only good thing you have going in your life now tell me how that had anything to do with him? He didn't choose his parents, no one can because if we could you two definitely wouldn't be mine. I just attempted suicide and you're scolding me about some bullshit. Any other parents would be talking to their son and making sure he's not alone but you two act like it never happened."

"Jace we won't sit here and let you talk to us like that, we are your parents and you have to respect us." My dad told me.

"Dad you don't get what he's saying, he's 13 he needs attention and he needs to know you care..you have to stop pretending this is a phase because if it was it would've gone away long ago." Jasper cut in.

"We are trying to be good parents, we are trying our best but it's not easy." My daddy said.

"I don't want to talk anymore." I told them all.

"You never do, you won't talk to us, you won't talk to Dr.Reynolds, and you won't talk to your brothers or your sister." My dad pointed out.

"You two are always at work, Dr.Reynolds expects me to just forget all about Joey and my siblings don't understand what I'm going through, I'm the youngest no one cares if I'm gone or not."

"If we didn't care then we wouldn't be here right now." Jax told me.

"I'm done with this conversation, I'm going to say or or act the way I want and if you guys are going to keep bickering at me then I'll just go to grandmas or with Uncle Greg." I said before turning over on my side, away from the conversation.