Rehab.31

[Goal: 34+votes, 40+comments]
[Goal has to be reached for the next chapter guys!!]

*the inserted picture isn't anyone in the story he's just my baby and he's adorable so yea his name is Jack Dail*

"You're going to drive me to your boyfriends house and his brother is going to pay for what he did." Matty told Jasper, although he had no idea Jasper is completely oblivious to the fact that Ansel raped Jax.

"What did he do? You need to calm down." Jasper said grabbing onto Matty's shoulder since he was pacing in anger.

"He fucking raped Jax, while you've been cuddling with that wanker you call a boyfriend Jax has been crying nonstop. He hasn't told your parents yet, I just found out yesterday." Matty told him and Jasper was in complete shock.

"You're joking, you have to be joking." Jasper concluded.

"I would never joke about someone hurting him."

Jasper, being Jasper the first thing that came to mind was pounding Ansel's face in. Although he could tell that was the least Matty wanted to do.

"I'll take you, just don't do anything stupid." He told him and Matty didn't say anything he just followed him to the car.

"Matty!" Jax shouted jogging over to the car and tapping the window.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Jax go back into the building." Matty ignored his question.

"I'm coming, I'm not letting you guys go anywhere without me." Jax said as he opened the cars back door and got in.

Even though he wasn't positive they were going to hurt Ansel he still had a feeling which was enough for him to tag alone. He knows that Ansel is strong so the moment he hurts Matty or Jasper badly he'll call Zayn.

As soon as they pulled up at the house Matty wasted no time. He got out the car, jogged to the door, and knocked quickly at it.

Jax and Jasper followed and once they reached the door it was open with Ansel standing in the doorway. Jasper knew Max wouldn't answer it because he's is at work. Once Matty starts there's no one on Ansel's side to stop him.

Jaxon's POV

"Is this him?" Matty asked me and I nodded my head, I can't even look at Ansel because I'm scared of him.

I know he can't hurt my while Jasper and Matty are around but I still worry.

"You crazy son of a bitch, what's your problem?" Matty asked him as he stepped closer all the way into the house.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Ansel lied.

"I'm talking about the fact that you raped my boyfriend!" Matty raised his voice which even made me flinch.

"You made a big mistake." Ansel said to me. I know he's talking about me telling someone, I know he can do it again if he wanted to because he's stronger than me, and I know he can hurt the people I love most if he wanted to.

I gripped onto Jasper's arm and stood behind him, I could feel his body shaking as I clung onto him.

"No, you made a big mistake." Matty said to him before pushing him into the wall. Matty punched him in the face one time and Ansel was already on the floor. He got on top of him and continued to punch him. I watched as he got off his feet and kicked him in the rips with his cleat over and over again since he'd just left football practice.

"Matty that's enough!" Jasper shouted to him since blood was coming out of Ansel's mouth.

Matty didn't listen he got back on top of him and, punched him again and again.

"Doesn't matter h-how many times you hit me I can and will do whatever I want with him." Ansel promised Matty as he let coughs out his mouth.

"Not any more." Matty told him and what happened next was unpredictable. I would have never expected my Matty to do something like that, but he did.

He pulled a pocket knife out his pocket and he stabbed him in the chest four times.

"Matty stop it!" I tried to run toward them both but Jasper pulled me back.

"Have fun in hell." Matty said him him and I watched as Ansel's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his eye lids closed.

Matty got off him and I followed Jasper who walked toward Ansel and picked up his wrist to look for a pulse.

"He's dead."

"That's what I wanted, now let's get out of here." Matty said but I didn't budge.

"Now Jax!" He shouted at me which was enough for me to listen and follow them both door.

"Matty I didn't want you to kill him, all I wanted was for you to get him to stop." I pulled onto his arm, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"When he hurt you, he made sure of it that your loved ones would be scarred as well so I made sure his will too." Matty told me placing his hand on my thigh.

"You're such an idiot! You don't think about the consequences, you just do shit when you feel like it!" Jasper shouted at him.

That's the same thing his brothers told me about him.

"I don't care, he fucking raped and threatened my boyfriend. I don't know about you, but I'd do anything for him." Matty defended himself.

"I know you're just looking out for him, but what's going to happen next? Have you even thought about how Jax will feel when you--."

"Shutup! I don't want to talk about that right now." Matty said and so Jasper shook his head in displeasure, although he let the situation go.

"He's gone forever?" I asked Matty and he nodded.

"You did that for me?" I asked and he nodded again.

"Why?"

"Because I love you, and when you love someone you do anything in your power to make sure they're safe." He said to me as he grabbed onto my hand.

"I love you too."

This whole situation is confusing me, but I do know that Matty hurt Ansel so that I wouldn't get hurt anymore all because he loves me and wants to protect me from him.

Matty pulled me into his arms so that I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"You two are some crazy in love fuckers."

"Couldn't agree more." Matty laughed at him.

I don't understand what's so funny but as long as I get to see Matty smile, I'm happy.

---------------

Yay or nay?

So lol Ansel's dead but don't get too excited bc that wasn't who I was talking about..someone else will die

Q: Do you think Matty went too far?

My A: no bc Ansel's a sick fuck and he would've raped Jax again

I love you all
Bye baes xx