Rehab.35

[Goal: 45+votes, 40+comments]

[pic& video// Jasper aka jacob whitesides pls watch it it's easy just click the video and I promise you won't regret it..it won't take you to another app it'll just play after a few seconds]

Jasper's POV

"Max you can't just dump me through a text message and expect me not to come over to see what's wrong."

The simple words; It's over, is not exactly explanatory.

He said he loved me, that he wanted to be with me forever. I'm not the type of person to believe in fairy tales or trust someone easily so when I opened my heart to Max it was surprising even to myself.

I'm 16, I'm young I have a lot of time to live and I wanted to spend that time with Max but I guess he had a different plan in mind.

"Nothing's wrong I'm just done with you."

"Why?" I asked him.

It's not usual that I care this much, about anything. I never chase anything or anyone for an answer I just say to myself it is what it is but I can't do that with Max because I'm in love with him.

"Let me think..maybe because your brothers lunatic boyfriend murdered my brother. Your whole family is crazy! I got what I wanted now get out." He shouted the last two sentences at me.

"What exactly did you what Max?" I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Your virginity." He said simply as if it was nothing. Normally I would just punch someone in the face if they were to treat me like shit as he's doing right now, but I love him too much.

"Max you can't do that to me, you told me you loved me. I have a hard time trusting people as it is and you decided fucking me over this badly was a good idea?"

"I really don't care."

It blows my mind how people can change. Just a few days ago I was drawing patterns on his chest and he was holding me tight around my waist as if he never wanted to let go.

"Your brother is the one who raped my brother I don't see why you're so upset with me." I told him and he looked at me like I was crazy, I don't think he knew.

"My brother d-did not rape your brother, your brother wanted it cause he's a cheating skank."

Once again if someone had disrespected Jax like that they'd usually be on the floor knocked out cold but I can't do that to Max.

"I don't see how you can treat me like this. You told me you loved me, I let you take my virginity I fucking put my guard down and told you shit no one knows about me."

"I don't know what you expect me to say Jasper." He said and I laughed dryly before shaking my head.

"Nothing, don't say anything." I told him before walking out his house and closing the door behind me.

This just goes to show that people will claim they love you until they're blue in the face but they can still not be sincere. Max never loved me, he just wanted a 16 year olds virginity and he got it. I feel so stupid, I should've known better. I haven't trusted anyone relationship wise for as long as I can remember, but I thought Max was different.

I will never be able to love again, I can't. It's just me setting myself up for failure and heartbreak if I attempt to be with another guy, or girl.

I'm just going to end up feeling like shit, hitting the steering wheel of my car and crying for minutes upon minutes just like I'm doing now.

Niall's POV