BIO and Backstory

Name:

 -Now: Kiryūin Akira

-Before: Katō Akira

Age: 17 (Birthday: 13 March)

Appearance: Crimson-purple-Eyes, Platinum-blonde Hair, pale skin
In School: White-shirt, black necktie, black-white jacket, golden necklace and black chain earring both with a crimson jewel.

Height: 180 cm or about 5.9 feet

Personality: gentle, calm, mature, confident, cold-hearted if he wants, manipulative, overprotective/ jealous if any boy comes to close to Fuka and also possessive of her

Likes: Fuka, reading, Winning, chess, demonstrating his superiority, mocking people, Kiyotaka (as a friend), teasing Fuka and making her Jealous.  

Dislikes: wasting time, boys who are to close to Fuka/are hitting on her, people who don't know their place, people who mock/hurt people close to him, perverts.

Backstory: 

His Family was a Investor of the White Room, when he was 7 he visited it with his Father, there he also became acquainted with Arisu Sakayanagi. After the first time that he came there often because he found it interesting there and also because he was extremely curious of someone. The one who picked his interest was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. When he one day he was allowed to meet Kiyo directly he was overjoyed and talked and played with him for hours, even Kiyo seemed to had fun, however when Akira then needed to go home he promised him something. "One day i will bring you out of here and show you the outside world, then we can play and talk all we want." After his Family stopped being a Investor because they felt it was morally wrong to sacrifice children to such an abnormal extent, he asked for the best instructors started training and studying just like it was done in the White Room, it took him however a lot less time than normally, all his Instructors even called him a Genius and strongly gifted, but he was never satisfied, he felt incomplete.

Then when he was 9 his Parents told him that he had a fiance and that he needed to meet her. He didn't cared about it who she was, he just wanted to do what he wants and didn't wanted to be hold back by something like a fiance or at least that was what he thought until he meet her. Platinum blond hair just like his and crimson Eyes, the only words that came to his mind were 'Beautiful', he wasn't sure what he was feeling back then and why his heart was pounding faster than normal but when he was with her, he felt complete. Now he knew exactly what he was feeling back then, it was love at first sight, Fortunately his feelings were returned, with time he became Possessive of her, but she herself didn't mind it, after all it meant that his heart was only hers. He even took on her last name, changing it from Akira Katō to Akira Kiryūin. 
Time went by and while Akira was home-taught, Fuka was not and now was going to enter High-School. He disliked the idea of her being away for 3 Years, but also didn't want to go to this weird school himself. 
He thought he could live without her for 3 Years but he it wasn't easy or more fitting would be that he felt empty, he became very bored and disinterested in everything, the Instructors also couldn't find anything they could teach him anymore. In the end he started researching the school and asked old students of the school, his Opinion of the school changed, he became interested and chose to enroll next year, this way he even could see Fuka again and go to school with her. Thus begun another interesting Year for the Advanced Nurturing High School and the story of the Emperor who once again is going to claim what is his.