Chapter 2

After the Ceremony we were allowed to do whatever we want for the rest of the day, i was invited by many of my classmates to go shopping or to karaoke but i politely declined and made my way to the convenience store to buy Necessities. Unfortunately i meet the ice queen from before again and even after i only looked at her for a moment, she glared at me and asked me why i was looking at her and startet an argument, so i choose to tease her a bit as a punishment.

I held her by the chin and made her look into my eyes, then as she was about to hit me i caught and held her hand with just with enough strength so she sees it's useless to struggle. Then i leaned to her ear and whispered. "You know, that cold and always serious attitude ruins your beautiful face." As i distanced myself, i could see she was bright red and was glaring at me. Kiyotaka then joined us and cracked a bad joke, i really need to teach him how to live normally, he even payed for some random red-hair. We finished paying and made out way outside of the shop, outside however something interesting happend, so i started recording the scene before me on my phone. 3 senpais were talking or more like mocking the red hair from before.

"Hey this is our spot get out of here!" a senpai said
 "Haa? Who are you guys? Im using this right now fuck off!"the red hair shout at them
"Look at that cheeky kohai, he looks just like a delinquent, sure he is Class HAHAHAH!" the 3 senpai's laughed at the red hair, he then however threw the cup noddles he was eating just now on the ground.
They continued to threw bad words at each other while the Senpai's gave multiple hints for them about the school system, but it seems that red-hair and the ice queen both didn't noticed it. Come to think of it, i didn't even knew her Name.

"I forgot to ask before but what are your Names?" i said without looking at them.

"Why should i tell you?" the ice queen replied, since she didn't wanted to answer i ignored her question.

"I'm Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, Class D." Kiyotaka answered, he really seemed desperate for friends.

"I see, my Name is Kiryūin Akira from Class A, pleasure to meet you Ayanokōji-kun." i said turning to him with a smile.

"Are you now ignoring me now?" she then asked again, how annoying.

"Since you don't want to tell me your Name, i can guess you don't want to have something to do with me, so on your wish i should not talk to you, makes sense right?" i said with a emotionless face, she looked annoyed but also seemed to understand my reasoning.

"Horikita Suzune." she choose to answer me now. 

The senpai's seemed to be finished mocking the red-hair and wandered off, im sure they wanted to blackmail him but at one point Kiyotaka joined in and stopped Red-hair from doing something dumb.

"I will see you around Horikita-chan, Ayanokōji-kun." i said while walking in the direction of where the senpai's walked away, Kiyotaka waved while Horikita just walked in the direction of the dorms. After a short while i caught up to the senpai's and called them out.

"You guys could you follow me for a second?" i said with a smile, they turned around and looked at me.

"Another kohai, what do you want?" one of them said.

"Ah, nothing much is just wanted to show you something interesting." i said while taking out my phone and showing them the recording.

 "T-that i-is?" They all all paled visibly by seeing the video.

"I wonder what would happen if i show that to the school?" i said with a cold smile .

"W-what do you want?" one of them stammered out.