Chapter 1

I'm currently riding a bus to my new school, normally i would have taken my personal car but my Mother ordered me to go to school like a normal high-schooler. Unfortunately i meet an annoying existence in the bus, Kōenji Rokusuke and with my bad luck this very existence is currently sitting beside me on a priority seat. We meet each other multiple times on Partys since early age, so you could call us childhood friends but in my opinion he is just a narcissistic idiot.

The bus stopped once again and a old lady came into the bus, she seemed to have problems standing upright but that wasn't really my problem right now so i just chose to close my Eyes. That was the plan but... 

"Excuse me, but shouldn't one of you offer up your seat for the old lady?"

A Woman dressed like a Office Lady standing in front of us spoke up. I slowly opened my Eyes and started to look at her, then turned my head towards Rokusuke. 

"That's a really crazy question, lady. Why should either of us offer up you seat? There is no reason for me or him to do so." he answered for both of us, in times like this im really thankful that he respects me, even if he's an annoying fly.

"You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to give your seat up to the elderly." she continued.

"I'm as well as he are healthy young persons who certainly wouldn't find standing inconvenient. However, it would obviously expend more energy by doing so than we would be by sitting. I'm sure both of us have no intention of doing such a pointless thing. Or are you suggesting that we should act livelier, I wonder?" looking at the office lady with one eye he rebutted.

"Is that supposed to be the attitude to take while talking with your superiors?" the lady reproached, it is starting to get really annoying and more and more people are starting to look at us.

"Superiors? Don't make me laugh, you both may have lived longer than the both of us but you think you could compare yourself with my beautiful existence or Akira a existence even beyond me?" he said while pointing at me at the last part, i sighted why do you drag me into me into this even more, seems like it's time for me to do something.

(Yes you heard right, Kōenji, Yes that Kōenji said there is something beyond him! I can't believe it myself.)

"Rokusuke, give up your seat now." i said in a calm yet cold voice, just loud enough for everyone to hear. All of them looked at me disbelieving, well, from what they saw from Rokusuke until now they think he will never agree but...

"What do i get in return?" he said while smirking.

"One Favor." Most of the People of the Bus would think that this would not get him to do what i want, but he knows that a favor from me can be extremely valuable. When he then however smirked and stood up they looked at this scene shocked.

Looking at the other Passengeres for the first time, I found 3 interesting Targets, a black-haired girl with that gave of a cold vibe and a Beige-haired girl gave of a friendly vibe even if i felt as of something was off with her and Lastly the One that stood out the most to me was a Boy with brown hair and golden Eyes. I started smiling, what are the chances to meet him again after all those Years? After that i heard multiple gasps and saw girls blushing while looking at me, even the black haired girl looked at me with a faint blush.

I'm sure i will have fun making Fuka jealous at school.
___________________________________________________

The Bus stopped and both I and Rokusuke stepped out, however the moment we stepped out i could feel many glances on us, mostly from girls.